• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is there a Mac Virtual desktop?

Sativa

User is banned.
I recently "purchased" a Rap Mic from a library and it only works for apple computers, not PC. :/

Its a $250 mic and i lost the receipt so i need to figure this out! any help is really appreciated.
I'm really looking for some website i log in to, and then it signs me into an apple desktop where i can run apple apps and things like this.

Cred

"Rap Mic" lol

where did you buy it from?

Sativa

User is banned.
the library....... 5 finger discount boiiiii

@cred @cred

Hurt

I don't think that's possible...
Your best bet is to hackintosh or run VMWare Virtual Box. There are plenty of tutorials on how to do this online, depending on what hardware you have. God luck!

Sativa

User is banned.
Hurt said:
I don't think that's possible...
Your best bet is to hackintosh or run VMWare Virtual Box. There are plenty of tutorials on how to do this online, depending on what hardware you have. God luck!

i saw several things mentioning a hackintosh but i honestly have no clue what that even is.. but what i do know is dont want to modify my laptop at all i just want an online based desktop like you can with an ipad to use windows 7/8

If its not possible i may just buy a mac lmfao

Hurt

Sativa said:
i saw several things mentioning a hackintosh but i honestly have no clue what that even is..  but what i do know is dont want to modify my laptop at all i just want an online based desktop like you can with an ipad to use windows 7/8

If its not possible i may just buy a mac lmfao

Hackintosh is essentially hacking your PC to run Mac, pretty complicated. However there are many tuts on how to use VMWare to run a virtual Mac on your computer, nothing online based though sadly.