• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is it gay?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Is it gay that I"m 20 years old and just recently started skateboarding again? Today this friend of mine that is a female said it is gay. But I mean I wakeboard and wake skate in the summer and that's not gay? Also I had a weird moment when I went to buy a new deck there was this chick and I asked if she skates... She said she's to old.. 
What are you thoughts Guys?

I mean if I was a 20 year old that sucks and didn't know how to skate that's one thing, but I am decent at skating. The reason I started skating again is so that during summer when I wake skate I won't be so rusty

Rare

Your friends an idiot and you should tell him to choke on an apple.

Idea

User is banned.
To be honest it doesn't really matter what other people say if you wanna do it than do it.

Idea

User is banned.
@Chill than again that is there job to ride a skateboard lol.

Chill

Idea said:
@Chill than again that is there job to ride a skateboard lol.
What's your point? The fact that they're riding skateboards is the topic.
They quit and return all the time and not get paid, does that mean they're gay? No.

I used to ride comp BMX, I don't anymore but if I wanted to start again would you call me gay? Pretty dumb IMO, @Coltie2 fuck them just do what you enjoy doing, if skating is your hobby then go for it.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
You guys all make good points! Fuck everyone if they hate on it. Honestly that was my opinion when I posted this:) I just wanted to see what others thought on the topic. That's pretty cool you used to do comp for bmx @chill .

The only thing I've done comps for is waterskiing.

Idea

User is banned.
@Chill i get your point the basics of this and to basically finalize this thread here's how we gonna put it.

Who has time to be this worried about another grown ass man doin what he wanna do?

Chill

coltie2 said:
You guys all make good points! Fuck everyone if they hate on it. Honestly that was my opinion when I posted this:) I just wanted to see what others thought on the topic. That's pretty cool you used to do comp for bmx @chill .

The only thing I've done comps for is waterskiing.
Yep, rode for about 6 years. I wasn't happy when I gave it up, but, I had to take on a full time job.

Idea

User is banned.
@Chill did you ever win any good awards?

Chill

Idea said:
@Chill did you ever win any good awards?
I only ever won 1st place once, I mean I wasn't the best but I just got lucky it was at my home park. Other than that I placed 5th, 4th ,3rd and on the odd occasion 2nd.

It was at a Skate park that I was very comfortable with so it was easy to manipulate everyone else riding in the competition.

Idea

User is banned.
Oh that's lit bro @chill yeah I tried BMX once didn't work so well tbh.

cas

Alright, pm me her number. I'm about to back smith her flat ass forehead for you. Hit me up with those clips when you film ;) I'll be posting a few on Instagram tomorrow since the weather will be nice

Magnificent

Jerry the Gamer said:
Yes that is hella gay have fun in hell

Looks like this user is already in banland aka hell I guess you cAn call him

Jerry The FUCKING LOSER