• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Unlocked [$300]

WhoIsChronic

I have this thread on 7s but posting here so people can have chance at it too.
iPhone 6 plus 16GB unlocked ..

$300 shipped -  Paypal or Google Wallet.

Payment must be all upfront, not dealing with the whole MM bullshit on this forum.
Photos: Click here to see them. PM me there if you need to verify that its me. As you can see I have "feedback" that only people can leave when they have actually dealt.. so yeah. None of that fake bullshit rep4rep type shit.

Not interested in trades.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
glws but might have better success on ebay or some shit

WhoIsChronic

Sonic Youth said:
glws but might have better success on ebay or some shit

only selling due to fact I'm bit short on gift for my moms birthday and I have a extra phone and don't mind selling for cheap. can't be bothered to wait the 30 days or whatever that eBay makes you wait.

thats why I'm selling so cheap, because these go on eBay for $500+

MCG

"Not dealing with the whole mm bullshit on this site"

LOL.

You don't actually expect somebody to send you $300 and hope that you don't scam them? I can see why you don't want a middleman because you have to wait for your money, but still. You have barely any vouches.

WhoIsChronic

MCG said:
"Not dealing with the whole mm bullshit on this site"

LOL.

You don't actually expect somebody to send you $300 and hope that you don't scam them?  I can see why you don't want a middleman because you have to wait for your money, but still. You have barely any vouches.
We can work something out, but with the amount of "downtime" this site has .. not risking it. Stating this site has been known for even staff members scamming too.

WhoIsChronic

Still for sale, willing to work something out. But as far as "using" MM from this site that goes down like every month .. isn't happening.
Hit me up if you have the funds.