• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[IOS JAILBREAK] How to get music on iTunes for FREE.

Senpai

User is banned.
Today, I will be telling you how to get music on iTunes for free, if you have a Jailbroken ios device.​

Just follow these simple steps and you'll be blasting all the music you want in no time.​
REMEBER! YOU MUST BE ON A JAILBROKEN DEVICE FOR THIS TO WORK

1: Go into Cydia.
2: Go to the Sources tab, and add the source "http://repo.hackyouriphone.org/
3: Once you have downloaded the source, search up the tweak "Linktunes"
- Depending what ios version you're running, thats what version of Linktunes you will download. If you have ios 7 you will download Linktunes for ios7 etc... -
4: Once that is downloaded, reboot your device.
5: Now, go into the iTunes Store, you should see a tab on the bottom that says "LinkTunes", click on it.
6: You can then search up songs or artists that you like, and download their songs and albums for free.
- Currently, you cannot download Albums within a single download, you have to download each song separately. -

And there you have it, get songs for free on iTunes. Hopefully this helped people.​

Paradox

User is banned.
I just use Spotfiy for my music, but this is super helpful too when I wanna listen to songs that aren't on Spotify! LinkTunes is also available on the BiteYourApple Repo, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks for the method yung senpies

Towel

Power member.
Or you can simply download this song off youtube and sync your song folder on your pc to your phone. lol

Paradox

User is banned.
Towel said:
Or you can simply download this song off youtube and sync your song folder on your pc to your phone. lol

You have iPhone Towel? I can't sync my library on my iPhone, else shit gets deleted and I don't like that.

Senpai

User is banned.
Paradox said:
I just use Spotfiy for my music, but this is super helpful too when I wanna listen to songs that aren't on Spotify! LinkTunes is also available on the BiteYourApple Repo, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks for the method yung senpies

Yeah I like to use Spotify too but a lot of songs I like aren't on it.

And no problem, just helping out. :)

Towel said:

Towel pls why do you have to ruin my dreams. :(

Twelve

User is banned.
Thanks for this tutorial! Gonna try this method now

Probe

User is banned.
Does it show the explicit mark?

Brain

Power member.
I'm trying this right now. Thanks so much! I'm gonna get a lot of use out of this.

Probe

User is banned.
Senpai said:
No, it does not show the explicit mark when downloading songs.
I'll just download on to my computer then sync then.

Ambien

Senpai said:
Go ahead man, let me know if you have any problems. :)

Ayee it works, thank you, it's faster then plugging my phone into my laptop.