• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[iOS] how to lock any app

California

Power member.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Go on cydia and look for bio protect. It's 2.99.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]But If you add the source " cydia.xsellize.com "[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You can get it for free. Just add a fingerprint or passcode (different from your unlock code) and you can choose to lock any individual app. [/font]

Hurt

Also there is a 0.99 cent tweak titled Asphaleia that does the same thing. I have it on my iPhone 4 and it allows me to use a custom set passcode for apps that I want locked :)

You can read about Asphaleia here!

Day

Power member.
Canon said:
Also there is a 0.99 cent tweak titled Asphaleia that does the same thing. I have it on my iPhone 4 and it allows me to use a custom set passcode for apps that I want locked :)

You can read about Asphaleia here!

Yeah but unfortunately, Asphaleia is only available for iOS7 at the moment.

Louis Vuitton

User is banned.
This is a lifesaver so much, also I have a tweak that also password protects folders and such.

California

Power member.
Louis Vuitton said:
This is a lifesaver so much, also I have a tweak that also password protects folders and such.

Which one is that I might download it

Citrus

User is banned.
Just jailbroke my phone last week. Gonna download this because i didnt think of this. Thanks

LilBibby

Thank you so much. This Tweak is a life saver!