• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iOS AIM app

Shadow

Power member.
Ok so today my aim app stopped working. It would send me a push notification about what someone said then when i would go into the app they're message won't show up. I got so pissed i deleted the app and re installed it, and of course now on my ipod it shows i have no contacts, messages, groups etc. and now even when people have me added and vice versa it shows they're offline and won't let me see what they message me. I fucking feel that American Online has failed miserably on this app, hopefully when i get on the internet on my laptop i still have everything. Also my app keeps saying no internet connection when i'm connected to wifi and everything else like YT and chrome loads fine. Fucking ruined my day, if i lost all of my contacts i will fuckin' kick Uzi's dog.

DestructioN

User is banned.
The IOS app in my opinion is horrible. It always deletes my conevetsations after I close the app for a while. It is so buggy. Also, please don't kick a dog :shy:

Quad

User is banned.
Aim on ipad is amazing on phone it sucks balls. Use ebuddy

Poe

User is banned.
My aim works fine on my iPhone , sometimes it randomly kicks me off tho so I guess not.

Quad

User is banned.
MinecraftGeek said:
Mine doesn't work properly on my iPad, Might be due to the fact it's jailbroken :p

its a free app. and amazing

S‍inister

Fend said:
My aim works fine on my iPhone , sometimes it randomly kicks me off tho so I guess not.

Agreed. AIM on my iPhone has not had any problems with me.

м¢ℓσνιη

MDG4 said:
Use ebuddy

If you have ago at this app like MDG4 said it should be able to work. I'm not that familiar with iOS yet, so I can only help with what I've read.