• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iOS 8.3 Jailbreak has been Released

Replicate

User is banned.
TaiG (Jailbreak Team) recently released their jailbreak to the public.
This is the first version, so there are going to be bugs. One of them is that Mobile Substrate isn't supported yet (releasing soon), so a majority of tweaks won't work. An update is expected to be released in about 1-3 days.

You can download it from their website here

old

that's pretty sick. I'm still jailbroken on 8.1 and don't even plan to upgrade as I've got my phone just how I want it.

Senpai

User is banned.
old said:
that's pretty sick. I'm still jailbroken on 8.1 and don't even plan to upgrade as I've got my phone just how I want it.

Same with me, plus my phone is almost at max storage.

I'm just waiting to get the 6 and get more storage so I can pimp my phone out more.

Replicate

User is banned.
old said:

I just updated from 8.1 to 8.3, I didn't really think it was a good idea for them to release it now, they should have waited till a big update comes (such as iOS 9) and then release it, then Apple wouldn't have time to fix the exploits.

old

Senpai said:
Same with me, plus my phone is almost at max storage.

I'm just waiting to get the 6 and get more storage so I can pimp my phone out more.
honestly I was thinking of making my next phone a galaxy s6 edge

Paradox

User is banned.
Guys, don't jailbreak just yet until a stable version of the tool is out. TaiG 2.0.0-2.1.2 have a serious problem where all your app icons will disappear on random and the only way to fix it would be to open up the terminal and hit "uicache". I'm waiting for a stable release, or a fix on that version.

glaze

Power member.
Yesterday I jail broke 8.3. Kinda sucks that a lot of features and tweaks don't work yet but its only a matter of time before its up :)

Vinc

Onyx user!
I'm waiting for ios 8.4 Jailbreak. I can't downgrade so I will have to wait..

Replicate

User is banned.
☹☹☹ said:
I'm waiting for ios 8.4 Jailbreak. I can't downgrade so I will have to wait..

ios 8.4 isn't out yet, unless you're on a beta...

Vinc

Onyx user!
Circuit said:
ios 8.4 isn't out yet, unless you're on a beta...

I'm on that beta, yes. I never jailbroke and I definitly want to try it sometime!

Replicate

User is banned.
@☹☹☹ you still have time, downgrade!!! :O

☹☹☹ said:
I'm on that beta, yes. I never jailbroke and I definitly want to try it sometime!
you still have time, you should downgrade!

Vinc

Onyx user!
Circuit said:
@☹☹☹ you still have time, downgrade!!! :O

you still have time, you should downgrade!

That is my problem :( I can't because I don't have a working laptop. I think I can only downgrade after 3 Juli/4 Juli :/ Hope it is then not too late..

oomf

User is banned.
tried jailbreaking my phone the day of the release and its stuck on 60 percent. what did I do wrong??

Replicate

User is banned.
@oomf check your itunes version, is it the latest version? if so, downgrade by uninstalling itunes and installing an older version, try googling the older version

UB3R

I just heard about this.

Not all tweaks are available yet, unfortunately.

Wizardry

Onyx user!
I must of missed all the teething issues, I jailbroke my iPhone 6 at the weekend and all the tweaks I used on my 5s are working :)

Gen

User is banned.
How secure is JBing an Apple device? I kind of want to do it but I don't want the risk of bricking it.

Replicate

User is banned.
Alaska said:
How secure is JBing an Apple device? I kind of want to do it but I don't want the risk of bricking it.

Theres no risk of bricking (unless you do something very, very wrong) Most issues can be fixed by restoring your phone.