• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Instagram Journey (Goal: 20k in less than 40 days)

Coder

Power member.
Started up my account last night. I have grown stats before and my last niche was a dog niche. I made it to 30k followers without shoutouts in less than 30 days. Now I'm starting again with a different niche with a different future goal.

Details:

Account is aged. (Approx created in 2011-2012)
Username is OG and perfect for the niche I am using.
Niche: Luxury/Exotic cars
Goal is 20k followers in less than 40 days.
I will not be purchasing shoutouts. Everything will be done organically and with follow/unfollow.
My daily goal is 500 a day if not 1k a day.
I am not using a bot. I am doing everything manually. I found that doing it manually and being forceful instead of pussying around gets the job done faster. Especially if you have a modified IG app that allows you to follow/unfollow faster.

Statistics:

(535 followers / 20k)

Day 1 (8/2/2016): It has been less than 16 hours since I began running the account. I have grown from 100 followers to 535 followers so far without any shoutouts. I am now taking a break and will resume later tonight. My goal is 800 followers if not 1k by the end of the day. I am pleased with the outcome so far.

Here is the link to my instagram (Click me)

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have :)

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Looks pretty cool, good luck on the journey.

Coder

Power member.
Day 5 Update:

I have been on Vacation for the past few days and haven't worked on it really. However, I am now at 940 followers. On day 2 I grown from 100 followers to 700 followers and today I have grown to 940 and hopefully will exceed 1k today and can truly begin working on it hopefully starting tomorrow.

I am also averaging 60-90 likes an image. Which I am happy about.. I forgot to post yesterday so today's likes have been slow. Something I have learned is.. NEVER skip a day lol

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Coder said:
Day 5 Update:

I have been on Vacation for the past few days and haven't worked on it really. However, I am now at 940 followers. On day 2 I grown from 100 followers to 700 followers and today I have grown to 940 and hopefully will exceed 1k today and can truly begin working on it hopefully starting tomorrow.

I am also averaging 60-90 likes an image. Which I am happy about.. I forgot to post yesterday so today's likes have been slow. Something I have learned is.. NEVER skip a day lol

I could never have the patience and even take this much time to do this, good luck on reaching this goal lolol

vulva

how do you get this "modified ig app" that lets you follow and unfollow faster if you dont mind me asking?

Loli

Coder said:
Started up my account last night. I have grown stats before and my last niche was a dog niche. I made it to 30k followers without shoutouts in less than 30 days. Now I'm starting again with a different niche with a different future goal.

Details:

Account is aged. (Approx created in 2011-2012)
Username is OG and perfect for the niche I am using.
Niche: Luxury/Exotic cars
Goal is 20k followers in less than 40 days.
I will not be purchasing shoutouts. Everything will be done organically and with follow/unfollow.
My daily goal is 500 a day if not 1k a day.
I am not using a bot. I am doing everything manually. I found that doing it manually and being forceful instead of pussying around gets the job done faster. Especially if you have a modified IG app that allows you to follow/unfollow faster.

Statistics:

(535 followers / 20k)

Day 1 (8/2/2016): It has been less than 16 hours since I began running the account. I have grown from 100 followers to 535 followers so far without any shoutouts. I am now taking a break and will resume later tonight. My goal is 800 followers if not 1k by the end of the day. I am pleased with the outcome so far.

Here is the link to my instagram (Click me)

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have :)
If you dont mind could you tell me how you grow IGs so successfully 
gl btw

Amp

Power member.
What is the app you use to grow? I need it.

Coder

Power member.
vulva said:
how do you get this "modified ig app" that lets you follow and unfollow faster if you dont mind me asking?
Its called..

Instagram Holo.apk

I found it on another forum. It lets you follow/unfollow without the prompt messages "are you sure you want unfollow this user?" and its faster imo. I only use it for follow/unfollow and posting videos since the regular IG app freezes whenever I post a video or view one.

Loli said:
If you dont mind could you tell me how you grow IGs so successfully 
gl btw
Just be aggressive with it. People pussy around and only follow like 200 a day. You will never grow that way. You need to be fast and follow at least 700 people... play around with your account a bit.. find out its limitations.. if its aged (2 or 3 years old) though your limited to 800 follow/unfollow a day. I've been busy this whole week. Wish I had started this thread now rather then a week ago tbh

Fury

Good luck Coder Im doing the same but Im using an arts account for the niche
Anyways good luck and I hope you hit your goal ill follow you once im on my phone :D

AndrewWolfe

Day 5 Update:

Experience the liveliest and most realistic racing game apps at Techzapk, where you can explore with a huge library of free games.
Congratulations on the remarkable growth of your Instagram account during your vacation! Going from 100 to 940 followers in just a few days is an impressive achievement. Reaching the milestone of 1,000 followers is a significant accomplishment and shows that your content is resonating with your audience. It's great to hear that your images are receiving a solid number of likes, averaging between 60-90 per post. Consistency is indeed essential on social media, and your observation about not skipping a day is spot on. Regularly posting high-quality content helps maintain engagement and keeps your followers interested in what you have to share. As you continue to develop your account, remember to interact with your audience by responding to comments and engaging with other users' content. Building a sense of community and fostering meaningful connections can enhance your account's growth and help you establish a loyal following. Keep up the fantastic work, and best of luck as you begin working on your account more actively. With dedication, creativity, and consistent effort, you're well on your way to further success on Instagram. Happy posting!