• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Instagram halp

Monster

User is banned.
For some reason I can't log into any @s?

Any clue why? It signs me in and then auto signs me out

Fade

Power member.
Because you're device and IP banned from Instagram, and your instagrams are undergoing suspension (going to be banned in the next couple days)

Rexy

Fade said:
Because you're device and IP banned from Instagram, and your instagrams are undergoing suspension (going to be banned in the next couple days)

If this is correct well RIP to @Monster . As he has his IRL name and other dope @'s

Wax

User is banned.
maybe this is payback for scamming me @monster

you are getting device banned :)

Cred

Give me the login to see if it works for me :p

Fade

Power member.
prank-patrol_2428898b.jpg

Hahahahahahhahahahahahaahhaah

God

I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the new app update (released today) as it's happening to me too, only since updating the app though.

Hopefully Instagram realize there's a problem and fix it as soon as possible; I'm pretty sure they will.

Chaz

professional nerd
Fade said:
my instagrams* I sure hope not lol

Fade

Power member.
Chaz said:
my instagrams* I sure hope not lol

Hahaha check my other post, I was joking

Trap God

User is banned.
I've gotten signed out multiple times yesterday but it stopped and I only own one Instagram so I doubt it's that IP thing

Wizardry

Onyx user!
I don't think you should worry man, I think it's because Instagram is down atm, Well in the UK Facebook and Insta are

midnight

EASY FIX : Sign in and as quick as you can click your DM inbox.. it worked for me. GL

Monster

User is banned.
midnight said:
EASY FIX : Sign in and as quick as you can click your DM inbox.. it worked for me. GL

Fucking thank god this worked for me thanks man