• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Info on the JAG

Ben Hartley

Crin said:
It seems the random.dat method no longer works. Editing the file for the first time on a device will cause the device not to be recognized, but additional edits seem to have no effect.

There's another way to achieve the same results though, but that's still a work in progress. I'll see what I can do and then let people know by PM if they're interested. You never know, some do-gooder may have seen this post and decided to email Jagex about it. It's certainly possible, they have their own email specifically for JAG, so...

Wow.

I just come here to send you an masm app i nearly finished ;/

I would say come to the underground but there seems to be lame kids in there too who make my shit patched [Probably the staffs].

You have a contact i can reach you on? this security is becommin a problem to me :D

Crin

@slack3r

I'll send you a PM with my contact details now. :)

charmanter3

Montaya-Valdez said:
PS I'm slack3rs m8, out of every 50 JAG's I am able to access ~3. Which is ofcourse very odd, but that CPU ID thing seems to clear it up. I am using a pretty common processor (intel i7 3.4) so

One problem I have a question about is, JAG will ask for questions, but how in the hell will you know which answer belongs to what question? Since they'll just typ in answers.

lmao I've just been doing deductive reasoning with them,
for example:

the keylogger logs in the answers such as: 1990, scotty, max

when I get the JAG prompt I can tell that the question for:
what year did they pass their license test was obviously: 1990
first pets name?: would probably be max
first nickname used: scotty, or switch with max.

so yeah, either that or watch them type them in via remote desktop and screenie it which is what I'm doing too, since they aren't password textboxes so you can see what they type in.

Adam

Onyx user!
A screenshot would be needed for people like me. My answers are something like "What was the name if your first pet?" "Hshsjdiwoqjsvvdoqoa".

Montoya-Valdez

Onyx user!
charmanter3 said:
Montaya-Valdez said:
PS I'm slack3rs m8, out of every 50 JAG's I am able to access ~3. Which is ofcourse very odd, but that CPU ID thing seems to clear it up. I am using a pretty common processor (intel i7 3.4) so

One problem I have a question about is, JAG will ask for questions, but how in the hell will you know which answer belongs to what question? Since they'll just typ in answers.

lmao I've just been doing deductive reasoning with them,
for example:

the keylogger logs in the answers such as: 1990, scotty, max

when I get the JAG prompt I can tell that the question for:
what year did they pass their license test was obviously: 1990
first pets name?: would probably be max
first nickname used: scotty, or switch with max.

so yeah, either that or watch them type them in via remote desktop and screenie it which is what I'm doing too, since they aren't password textboxes so you can see what they type in.

That works only on maybey 5-10% of the jag accounts. First of all, if the idiots have such obvious answers (correct years and stuff), it would be VERY hard since there 5 questions. Knowing 2 names + 1 year, but having 5 questions and lets say #4 = Whats your cousins middle name? that means you have to switch out already all the answers with names. Impossible almost. For accounts what Adam exampled, its 100% Gf.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Adam said:
A screenshot would be needed for people like me. My answers are something like "What was the name if your first pet?" "Hshsjdiwoqjsvvdoqoa".

That could have been the year they were born in.

Montoya-Valdez

Onyx user!
Crin, will it pop up again if you edit the random.dat and then just remove the entire Jagex cache folder?

Crin

Montaya-Valdez said:
Crin, will it pop up again if you edit the random.dat and then just remove the entire Jagex cache folder?

I've tested this and it seems to have no effect.

Montoya-Valdez

Onyx user!
slack3r said:
Crin said:
It seems the random.dat method no longer works. Editing the file for the first time on a device will cause the device not to be recognized, but additional edits seem to have no effect.

There's another way to achieve the same results though, but that's still a work in progress. I'll see what I can do and then let people know by PM if they're interested. You never know, some do-gooder may have seen this post and decided to email Jagex about it. It's certainly possible, they have their own email specifically for JAG, so...

Wow.

I just come here to send you an masm app i nearly finished ;/

I would say come to the underground but there seems to be lame kids in there too who make my shit patched [Probably the staffs].

You have a contact i can reach you on? this security is becommin a problem to me :D

indeed staff aka JaGeX employee owner of forum