• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Infinite Warfare

Unbanned

Onyx user!
@suppressor the type of nigga to say how shit the new CoD looks but then buys it anyway.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I'll buy it because you need to buy it in order to get cod 4.

αяυη

Power member.
I'll be getting it just to get CoD4, might play it for a few days but then I'll most likely trade it in.
CoD4 is the shit.

Rare

I'm not going to, doesn't seem fun at all. CoD 4 will probably be sold separately eventually anyways.

Verity

Power member.
Only reason I'm gonna get is to play modern warfare on my PS4. I'm not a fan of that double jump Exo futuristic shit.

aNz

User is banned.
Not going to buy it, going to try and get a CoD4 download code or wait for CoD4 to be sold separately.

Revo

Power member.
i already preordered the legacy pro edition so stoked for new story and zombies :)

suppressor

rip cod, lol battlefield 1 looks bad ass imo, and yeah i would assume they will release cod 4 by it self if IW doesn't do well

Julian

Power member.
I'm pretty sure that everyone who is buying Infinite Warfare is only buying it because of the Modern Warfare Remastered. The ratings on the Infinite Warfare trailer speak for itself.

Zac

Power member.
Julian said:
I'm pretty sure that everyone who is buying Infinite Warfare is only buying it because of the Modern Warfare Remastered. The ratings on the Infinite Warfare trailer speak for itself.
Yea, the ratings are brilliant.

Tyler

https://solo.to/Tyller
I'll probably get it just to try it out. And if I don't like it, I always have the best CoD ever to fall back on, Call of Duty 4. I haven't really played the newer Call of Duty's. The most recent Call of Duty I actually played was Ghosts. And personally, I find that game pretty fun. The only bad thing about it is the faggots that camp in corners with IED's and LMG's.