• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Increas The Types of Staff Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was thinking instead of having

Guests
-Registered
-Super Moderators
-Administrators
-Awaiting Activation
-Sectional Moderators
-Banned
-VIP

We could have

Banned (If you can't see it, its black)
Unregistered
VIP
Sectional Moderator
Admin
Co-Owner
Owner

All ranging from least powers (Banned) to most Powers (Owner)

Please take these suggestions into consideration
-Gold.

TheBlackNight

Onyx user!
We already have colour codes for user groups, There is also a legend at the bottom where it tells you which is which.

Yea I saw it, I was wondering if we could also have a Moderator "AND" a Sectional Moderator Position.

TheBlackNight

Onyx user!
Gold. said:
Yea I saw it, I was wondering if we could also have a Moderator "AND" a Sectional Moderator Position.

Super moderator is basically a moderator and we also have sectional mods but we are waiting until we get more popular before recruiting more sectional mods and super mods.

ProneLegacy said:
Gold. said:

Super moderator is basically a moderator and we also have sectional mods but we are waiting until we get more popular before recruiting more sectional mods and super mods.

Oops, Forgot we had Super Moderators.

Closed

Anonymous_1

As pronelegacy said let's wait until we get more active in the community then we will start doing the minor changes and adding add-on's,But for now we shall be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.