• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Inception | Recruitment

Favorite

User is banned.
Nobody said you had to be recruited to be deceived. But you were deceived enough to click on this thread. Only time will tell what you do next. Inception? Cliche? I could care less.. But why care less for?

Groups are built for 2 reasons, to connect multiple people in one small circle and to bring their minds & do some shit with it. Time is valuable so I won't take anymore of yours. You clicked on this thread for a reason. Recruitment thread still under review lol. *Drops the Mic* 
Co is @Rare we will make decision on recruitments together. 

Why do you want to join?
What can you contribute to this group?
Do you care what others think?
Will you be active every week?

Requirements:
700 Legit Posts
250 Rep
No open/closed scam reports.

Rules:
Be loyal, this group isn't for just looking.
No scam reports or you will be removed.
No buy-ins will ever be accepted.

Rome wasn't built in a day.. Help this group become something bigger and more unique then any other if you don't see it already. Don't complain, solve it.

Deany

Why do you want to join? To hang with the best.
What can you contribute to this group? I can host awesome giveaways, and be active within the SF.
Do you care what others think? Apply. Hell no!
What are you still waiting for? For that invite.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Why I want to join: dank UB and cool group idea

What can you contribute: HQ posts and high quality SM sales.

Do I care what other people think: nah

Verity

Power member.
Why do you want to join?
I want to join inception because I would like the opportunity to meet & connect with new people inside the group. I would like to join a active group to learn others interest on F.K. This would be a great opportunity I don't want to pass on.

I can contribute my chill company of being around and wearing the dope U.B with honor. I am beginning to be active on F.K again, Although I will admit I can't contribute much right now, but in the future I will for sure.

Do you care what others think? Apply.
Nah, I do not care so much of What I am to others as I care of what I am to myself. I don't let others control (my) way of thinking. See what I did there? lol "my way."

What are you still waiting for?
Hmm, for you to accept my application, what are you waiting for? Time waits for no one.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Edit: Will you be active every week?
[/font]Yes I will do my absolute best to stay active weekly.

Critical

Malachai
Why do you want to join? I need a new userbar, and definitely new people to talk with because all my day 1's are banned. Rip.

What can you contribute to this group? Not gonna dit her and make up shi like all the other fucking lames who apply. So, probably nothing. I'm chill though, and not a retard.

Do you care what others think? Lol, no.

What are you still waiting for? [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif].....[/font]

Favorite

User is banned.
Will be deciding this week. You must be active as well. Added a few rules for now.

Space Time

User is banned.
Why do you want to join? The userbar looks cool. And I love groups such as this without a specific purpose since it allows me and others alike to be free with posts. That's why I'm in Horizon.

What can you contribute to this group? Just posting. I"m not going to bullshit with things like providing giveaways or whatever. But I'd say i"m talented at Graphics and would be up to make graphic work for virtually anyone, even if you aren't in the group.

Do you care what others think? Nope. If I don't know you in real life you aren't of significance in my life so why should I care.

Will you be active every week? I'm a busy person but I still have time to post weekly/daily on the 3 groups I am apart of.

Piece

cannaisseur
Why do you want to join? The UB is amazing and the group is very unique and I like it :).

What can you contribute to this group? I'm a cool, funny guy and I'm active and HQ on this forum.

Do you care what others think? Nah man.

Will you be active every week? Yes I will.

The Weeknd

User is banned.
Why do I want to join? Ever since I joined FK (not too long ago) I wanted to join a group. I thought nobody would recruit me since i'm new. But hey, I might as well give it a shot. I want to rock that userbar! It looks great, I would like to join to meet new people on FK. I don't know very many "chill" people on FK.

I can contribute my time. I can help make FK a more positive place, a more friendly place. We can all try right? Haha. I am extremely active, i'm on basically every day. Also I can do giveaways.

Do you care what others think? Apply.
No I don't care what other people think. I don't give a flying fuck.

Will you be active every week? Yes I am on everyday.

Favorite

User is banned.
Be honest. By the way I loved hosting giveaways. I am active af, can't say anything about other group leaders. I believe in one community. I will be deciding who joins this week.

Favorite

User is banned.
Me.. Favorite, I like being active af on this forum, you've probably seen many inactive leaders. I'll give my time to my small circle, just need yours to keep this group on going. If not you shouldn't be applying. Making decisions this week. Will let you know.

One

Why do you want to join?
Because I like the color red.

I'm the guy who brings the napkins to a party. So probably just napkins.

Do you care what others think?
It depends who they are. If they're some irrelevant internet warrior no. But if my parents or good friends say stuff to me I pay attention.

Will you be active every week?
yah cuh

Favorite

User is banned.
Beam said:
Awesome group, I love the userbar. Don't be fooled into letting too many people in, I've seen it countless times before.

@plague this has me mad jelly bro

Thanks but this is for recruitment applications. Need you to erase this please.

Favorite

User is banned.
This thread has been revived. Added requirements.

Toxic

Why do you want to join? I want to be connected to new friends an wear that dope ub

What can you contribute to this group? I'm a chill user an usually always on fk an HQ

Do you care what others think? I do not care what other's think unless it is beneficial to me an it could help me out.

Will you be active every week? I would be i go on the forum every day

Was in this group before but sadly got removed :(
I do not have 250 rep but i would really would like to join this.

Favorite

User is banned.
Closing this thread. I like my funny attention grabber but checkout @Rare recruitment thread if you wish to apply.