• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

In need of an MM

Genepool

Need a trusted MM ASAP for a deal between myself and Hey. Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this.

Heeeeeeello? Is anyone willing too/able to MM for me?

Buyars

User is banned.
ill do it if you want me to? only though pm not aim.

Philly

Power member.
Chronos said:
I'm currently MMing the job. It's good you take the time out of your day to MM jobs and make deals safe for your user though. Most admins stay out of that.

I would prefer members having legit deals done.

Chronos

User is banned.
Philly said:
I would prefer members having legit deals done.

Most people though want to stay out of deals though because if something goes wrong, it can come back to them.

Philly

Power member.
Chronos said:
Most people though want to stay out of deals though because if something goes wrong, it can come back to them.

I am not too worried about it. I have mming down, I have done it quite a bit. At least 500 times, and nothing has ever went wrong. I almost became a official mm on sythe but shit happened so I didn't.

Chronos

User is banned.
Philly said:
I am not too worried about it. I have mming down, I have done it quite a bit. At least 500 times, and nothing has ever went wrong. I almost became a official mm on sythe but shit happened so I didn't.

Wasn't your Sythe like Halo350Levels or something along those lines? I contacted you a long long time ago about buying one of your tags, never knew I'd end up being up on your site. Small world.

Kolton

Onyx user!
Chronos said:
Wasn't your Sythe like Halo350Levels or something along those lines? I contacted you a long long time ago about buying one of your tags, never knew I'd end up being up on your site. Small world.

Nah that is another member on here though. Philly was IWILLSELL.... on Sythe.

Chronos

User is banned.
Trapstxr said:
Nah that is another member on here though. Philly was IWILLSELL.... on Sythe.

Halo350Levels or whatever had the exact same tags as Philly now has.

Kolton

Onyx user!
Chronos said:
Halo350Levels or whatever had the exact same tags as Philly now has.

Oh, well idk whats up with that, but i know for sure Philly isn't Halo3MLG50s from Sythe.

Edit: Oh my bad, i thought you were talking about Halo3MLG50s, i thought you were talking about a complete different person lol. I understand now. lol

Chronos

User is banned.
Trapstxr said:
Oh, well idk whats up with that, but i know for sure Philly isn't Halo3MLG50s from Sythe.

Possibly a close friend being a re-seller for him.

Kolton

Onyx user!
Chronos said:
Possibly a close friend being a re-seller for him.

I just had them mixed up. Phillys sythe was IWILLSELLYOUAHALO350. I thought you were talking about Halo3MLG50s.

Chronos

User is banned.
Trapstxr said:
I just had them mixed up. Phillys sythe was IWILLSELLYOUAHALO350. I thought you were talking about Halo3MLG50s.

Yeah thats his username.