• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Immortals

anx

Immortals

Immortal.png

This is gonna be a temporary thread until I decide I feel like changing things on it. Immortals is gonna be by far the most exclusive group you could be apart of . This group is my personal group that i'm gonna have close friends in. All the people in my group have a lot of a knowledge of the marketplace, mainly in  gamertags. I will be letting one person into my group but they must be someone that can relate to me and my homies.[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Please fill out the application down below either send it in pms to me or @Panda or post below. if you PM us asking to join without an application or after we have chose who we want to add, you will be blacklisted from our group.[/font]​

Immortals application

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do you want to be apart of this group?[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How could you benefit us?[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What part of the marketplace do you specialize in?[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How long have you been in the scene before joining FK?[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Do you play Xbox? If so, do you have a mic? And which console? (One or 360)[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]if we have any other questions after you have sent or posted your application we will pm you.[/font]​

Members

@Chill​
@Insane​
@Panda​
@Producer​
@Scary​

Ex-Members

N/A​

Rules

1. Must wear UB at all times​
2. Can't be in any other groups unless I approve​
3. Don't speak bad behind me or other members in the group​
4. Must represent Immortals in a positive way ​
5. Be somewhat active in the group sub-forum​

I will add more or change some when i feel it is needed​

If any of these rules are broken you will kicked immediately no questions asked​
Also No buy-ins will be accepted ​

anx

Bump, we are still taking applications. When @Liquids is back we will no longer be doing a recruitment for awhile. So apply while you can.

Color

Good to see the group was finally allowed to be publically trashed, despite having been useless for about a year and a half now. Good luck, man. Shoutout to my thread in your subforum from years ago: RIP in peace, Immortals.