• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[imagine] Updated Recruitment Thread

Agony

discord: aguny
kwAwuEh.png

@Dagger did a good job with the other thread, however, I'm making this one to simplify things.​

For one, if you join from the User CP you will be ignored and potentially blacklisted forever. To join, you must post an application. That is non negotiable.​

You application must be high quality, and you must have some sort of skill that is creative. For example, @cupcake creates Anime stories, editing pictures and such. @rhyme is a person devoted to music, he has written songs and has showed me a video of him rapping over a pretty chill beat. It was pretty decent, so I let him join. I, myself, am a writer. In my bio is a little poem I wrote to an ex girlfriend a few years back. I have been writing since the 4th grade. @emoji posted an extremely creative application, and is often very philosophical and simply intelligent within the majority of his posts I've seen on FK. Other's who have joined have similar creative reasons to be a part of Imagine.​

Anyway, it's simple really. Your application is basically your talent, whether you are creative in music, writing, drawing, philosophical or whatever it may be- simple post an example, and you will be considered. ​

Also, the username colors are going to change very soon to look rather cleaner once @plague gets on hopefully.​

Thank you. [This thread was made to be straight to the point. You can't judge a book by it's cover.]​

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
agøny said:
kwAwuEh.png

@Dagger did a good job with the other thread, however, I'm making this one to simplify things.​

For one, if you join from the User CP you will be ignored and potentially blacklisted forever. To join, you must post an application. That is non negotiable.​

You application must be high quality, and you must have some sort of skill that is creative. For example, @cupcake creates Anime stories, editing pictures and such. @rhyme is a person devoted to music, he has written songs and has showed me a video of him rapping over a pretty chill beat. It was pretty decent, so I let him join. I, myself, am a writer. In my bio is a little poem I wrote to an ex girlfriend a few years back. I have been writing since the 4th grade. @emoji posted an extremely creative application, and is often very philosophical and simply intelligent within the majority of his posts I've seen on FK. Other's who have joined have similar creative reasons to be a part of Imagine.​

Anyway, it's simple really. Your application is basically your talent, whether you are creative in music, writing, drawing, philosophical or whatever it may be- simple post an example, and you will be considered. ​

Also, the username colors are going to change very soon to look rather cleaner once @plague gets on hopefully.​

Thank you. [This thread was made to be straight to the point. You can't judge a book by it's cover.]​

Thanks for the heads up :D x. What's happening to the color???
I'll let you know when I finish my first anime video lol.. It takes time :D

Rare

Don't really have too many skills other than playing drums but I'm not going to record myself doing that.
O also like to make 3d text which is a skill I guess. I have made text for @Jukebox and @Ofu and one other person I can't remember.
I would join to join and represent the group with how active I am daily and to chill in the subforums.
Thanks.

smalls

Power member.
Rare said:
Don't really have too many skills other than playing drums but I'm not going to record myself doing that.
O also like to make 3d text which is a skill I guess. I have made text for @Jukebox and @Ofu and one other person I can't remember.
I would join to join and represent the group with how active I am daily and to chill in the subforums.
Thanks.
can vouch for this OP, great 3d text.