• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I'm Badd Spella.

Badd Spella

Hello everyone, I'm the one who goes by the name, "Badd Spella". Some people see me as a perfectionist, and others see me as an asshole. I usually use perfect grammar on the interwebz, but it depends on the situation I'm facing. If some illiterate 12 year old is e-raging at me I'll probably whip out the, "UMADBRO?" comment. But, disregarding that, I like to think that I'm a helpful, nice, kind individual. I spend most of my time playing video games and hanging with the girlfriend. I'm the average 16 year old with an outstanding IQ. :blackhat:

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Hey Nick.
Welcome to RuneGear.
I hope you enjoy it here.
Hit me up if you need some help man!

EXOTiK

Onyx user!
Hey "Badd Spella" Welcome to RuneGear. Soon, you will get to know all of the RuneGear members and will enjoy your stay EVEN MORE! :D

Badd Spella

Echoes said:
Hey Nick.
Welcome to RuneGear.
I hope you enjoy it here.
Hit me up if you need some help man!

Sounds good man. Thanks for the invite to the community, it's pretty cool so far. As far as things go right now, I'll probably be active.

Zennywop said:
Hey Badd Spella.

Hope you enjoy your time at RuneGear.

Thanks, man.

Exotik said:
Hey "Badd Spella" Welcome to RuneGear. Soon, you will get to know all of the RuneGear members and will enjoy your stay EVEN MORE! :D

Thanks for the warm welcoming.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Welcome to RuneGear Badd Spella. im sure you will enjoy your stay here with us.

Techno

User is banned.
Welcome to runegear, I'm Techno a Moderator here. If you have any concerns,worries or problems please pm me and i will do my best to help you

Welcome to Runegear Badd Spella, I hope you don't correct my grammar to much, as I don't type as well as I probably should. ^^

Enjoy your stay.