• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I'm back!

Michael

Hello all!

Typing up this post brings back extreme nostalgia. My name is Michael & I reside in Sydney, Australia. Last month would've been my 9 year anniversary on ForumKorner but unfortunately I was forced to take a really really long break. Being gone for 6 years, it is obvious that life circumstances would change drastically.

I joined FK when I was 12 years old. I had worked my way up to almost 10,000 posts, I was a part of the Moderator team, after 2 months or so I was transferred to Staff on this forum for a few years. It was a really great experience because it taught me so many things which I still use in my day-to-day life. It was able to teach me lessons such as being able to distinguish between right & wrong, how to deal with people, communications, dealing with reports & generally keeping everything safe.

I really & truly loved this period of my life because I felt interconnected with humans from around the globe & was able to help the forum thrive at it's peak. I have not been in contact with anyone on this forum besides Beware (AKA @Skorp) who has been a buddy of mine on Instagram ever since he joined our staff team many years ago. I'd like to give him a personal shoutout because he is the one who was able to help successfully bring me back to my longing second home.

What have I been up to after all these years? Closing in on a whole decade on the forum, I have completed and accomplished a few things I am really proud of throughout my life.

- Graduated from high school (2016)
- Started Aviation course (2017)
- Completed & attained CASA Commercial Pilot License (2018)
- Completed & attained MECIR (Multi-engine command instrument rating) (2019)
- Completed ATPL exams (needed for the airlines)
- Created my own brand relating to the EDM/Hardstyle scene & have sold out first 2 events with international headliners
- Created my own record-label relating to EDM/Hardstyle & our 1st released track has surpassed 55,000 streams across all major streaming platforms in under a week
- Invested into the ASX (Australian Securities Exchange)

Not really sure what else to add, but if you have any questions or would like to chat; hit me up!

Notable shoutouts:
@Leader - Still tryna scrape up them funds?
@Sector - #FreeNevermind2015
@Philly - For the opportunities
@Jimmy - You were a cool guy. Hope you're doing good.
@Shift - Hands down the forum's biggest troll back in the day. Lot of laughs with you bro. Sorry for banning you that 1 time lmao.
@Skorp - For keeping in contact over the the course of 5 years, helping me get back to the forum & being such a cool person in general. Glad to be back because of you!
@Greed- Taught me the ins & outs, actually told me I would be getting Staff 4 days prior to me receiving it. I used to hop on this guys teamviewer & complete forum reports while he'd game lmao.
@Color - I remember you faintly.
@Pun - We had some good times back in the day
@Beats - You were the dude who literally made me die of laughter every day.
@Narc - For being such a kind soul over the years, teaching me so much about the OG scene. Hope you're living it up in the clout house my guy.
@Chill - You were my first Aussie friend on this site & one of the people I respect most. Hope you have been well over the years.
@Cann!bal - Extremely intellectual dude who was always up for a debate. You joined our staff team & upped the level completely. Miss you Mr Rinaldi

I feel like there's a few more people I am missing, but that's about it so far.

I'd like to end off the post by saying thank you to @greg. I am not sure who you are, or why you decided to purchase this forum as it was dying - but what I can say is that you have done such a sick job so far. The forum looks amazing, activity looks like it will spike exponentially. I've noticed so many new features and I've only been online for 20 minutes. I can sense your dedication & urge you to continue to push through obstacles & make ForumKorner #1 again. We support you all the way my friend!

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Hey Michael. What's good? Glad to see you back. You Too @Chill . Everything seems to be going back to the old ways huh?

greg

owner
Glad to see you back!

Not sure if you'd remember me under the name of "Satanism", but I do remember you from those years ago.

I really appreciate the words, especially coming from one of the OGs.

Michael

welcome back to nostalgialand habibi, been a long time coming. it’s weird seeing both of us back on here after that mess in the past but shit happens lmao

Thank you habibi! Keen to see what the future of FK holds!

❤❤❤❤❤❤

<3 <3

Welcome back!

Thank you Harmony!

Appreciate the kind words mate, remember our Skype calls with my ex GF?

Definitely do brother. That was some funny shit. It's so weird, thinking back to those times & I was literally a little kid. Cool to see how people can resonate back to each other through this awesome community.

You got Discord my friend?

Hey Michael. What's good? Glad to see you back. You Too @Chill . Everything seems to be going back to the old ways huh?

Not much bro, trying to avoid going outside atm so a lot of time has freed up! Hope more OG's return tbh.

Glad to see you back!

Not sure if you'd remember me under the name of "Satanism", but I do remember you from those years ago.

I really appreciate the words, especially coming from one of the OGs.

Thank you mate. The name sounds familiar, but I can't seem to recall any conversations or whatnot. Regardless, thank you for allowing me back, definitely going help work in making this community thrive like the old days.

I member you I still have your ebooks lmao

Sup dude! Lmao that's sick. Send them through, I don't even remember what I was selling haha. Good to see you around my friend