• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Instagram IG Username Swapping Service

Farzad

This service provides you the ability to have an Instagram (@/username) transferred to a new account.
The new account will be under an uncreated Protonmail in which you will be able to create yourself.

This service is pretty simple and will run down like so:
1. You provide the login credentials to the @ that you want swapped.
2. You pay the desired fee corresponding to your @.
3. We swap the handle and send you the login credentials.
4. You login and confirm that the credentials are correct.

Fee:
The price for the swap will be 10% of your @'s value; if your @ is worth $150 or less than you pay a firm fee of $15.

Payment Methods:
Bitcoin & Ethereum are the only ways to pay.
Do NOT bother asking about PayPal, Cash App, etc.

My contact methods are posted in my signature below.
Message me regarding swaps to personal/stat accounts.

The latest Instagram update introduced the 14 day prompt under most accounts which makes it so you can NOT change your username and claim it right then and there. However we do have a bypass/method that is able to release the username even if your account has the 14 day prompt on it. Now take into consideration that this bypass works in most instances. It does help if your account with the @ on it is aged and not recently swapped onto. Note that the handle could go into the 14 day "void" stage being un-claimable by anyone where then IG will release it in 14 days, if we attempt to swap and the account goes into that stage then we will do our best to claim it in 14 days but there can't be any guarantees if it goes to that point. Keep in mind that this is rare and most likely won't happen if your account has had the handle on it for sometime.

All swaps are a risk, but we will ensure our best to successfully swap your handle.
Therefore in the case of a loss, neither the service fee OR the value of the @ will be reimbursed.
I will not take any responsibility of what happens to the @ or the email once it is in your hands.