• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

IG Raged and Pad.

Chill

Both of these IG's have been pulled somehow, if anyone tries to sell them please let any of these people know.

@DustDice
@Aware
@Upset

Julian

Power member.
Lmao @dustdice good thing i didn't do this.

HaloReach

Power member.
Why don't people fully secure @s. Rip.

Aware

Power member.
Well, upset is the only person who could've pulled back since he had og email. He said he turbod Raged onto a fresh. Lol

upset

Power member.
how can i pull back @pad if i never owned it?
and unless you have proof of anything quit fucking accusing me cause im tired of it.

volt

as @aware said @raged was on the other dudes freshie only him or the person who originally had raged can pb so its quite clear who pbd that lol as for the other idk

HaloReach

Power member.
So what went down? I could help you get the account back it you lost it. So who ever lost it message me. I'm too tired to read through the thread, lmfao.

upset

Power member.
HaloReach said:
So what  went down? I could help you get the account back it you lost it. So who ever lost it message me. I'm too tired to read through the thread, lmfao.

@aware thinks i pulled back @/raged on instagram from him and that other kid things i hacked @/pad

Aware

Power member.
HaloReach said:
So what  went down? I could help you get the account back it you lost it. So who ever lost it message me. I'm too tired to read through the thread, lmfao.
I'll message you on kik my good friend.

upset

Power member.
Chill when you see this please reply on kik.
Cause im not going to have problems onsite again for something i didnt fucking do.

Aware

Power member.
Okay, @upset sent me the password. I gotta wait till I can reactivate the account. If it still doesn't work. go KYS @Upset

but if it does work, I'm sorry and we can be friends again. Lol

upset

Power member.
Aware said:
Okay, @upset sent me the password. I gotta wait till I can reactivate the account. If it still doesn't work. go KYS @Upset

but if it does work, I'm sorry and we can be friends again. Lol
the password was sent from some "hacker" who has said he was retrieving an account that got hacked from his friend in march which is him referring to me turboing it. He sent that password which is the password to the account just its deactivated. If you can please try accessing it once its done deactivating so we can put this behind us cause im not going to keep getting accused for the shit i didnt do.

upset

Power member.
He said he That he has gotten the instagram