• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

IF YOU COULD?!

coltie2

Ex-Staff
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life while being stoned what would it be?

I would eat strawberry poptarts

Heroin

User is banned.
Jesus christ lol @E.v you'll end up being obese as hell. But i'd have to say chipotle dude any day of the week. I went almost two weeks straight eating chipotle for dinner

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Nemesis said:
Jesus christ lol @E.v you'll end up being obese as hell. But i'd have to say chipotle dude any day of the week. I went almost two weeks straight eating chipotle for dinner
Hell yeah! Chipotle seems to be a popular choice.

e.v

Onyx user!
Nemesis said:
Ahaha. I don't even care, if I was high forever. And damn your lucky. I had chipotle once in Florida and it was absolutely marvelous. Don't have one where I live. Sure is expensive.

Cat

Power member.
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life while being stoned it would be food for sure

Verity

Power member.
I'd eat some Cheese fries with jalapeños.

VPN

if i could only eat one thing for the rest of my life while being stoned, i'd eat chocolate pretzels and drink yoohoo chocolate milk. shits smack as hell.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
VPN said:
if i could only eat one thing for the rest of my life while being stoned, i'd eat chocolate pretzels and drink yoohoo chocolate milk. shits smack as hell.

That's a ot of chocolate lol. I've been thinking more about this and I think I would change my answer to carrots and ranch. Gotta be healthy right:p

VPN

coltie2 said:
That's a ot of chocolate lol. I've been thinking more about this and I think I would change my answer to carrots and ranch. Gotta be healthy right:p
it is haha, yoohoo isn't super chocolately though. like a distilled but still good kind if that makes any sense. and i'd fuck with the carrots and ranch, i've been telling myself to go on a diet for months now. i also said i need to quit smoking before i enlist. procrastination in a nut shell.