• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum Team If you came from OGU/HF/UN/OGF Don't be shy!

Agony

discord: aguny
Welcome to FK.

ja

Nap enthusiast
I think everybody gonna come over now since OGU got pounded.
OGU didn't get pounded. They just moved server locations & didn't say shit about it.
If OGU dies it's on staff for saying absolutely nothing. Last time there was "maintenance" the site had the database leaked & was set back to December 2018. Shit's fucked.

Balfour

Cocaine Coupe
Very grateful to see FK up and running again: huge thanks to @greg ! Some of my most fond teenage memories were right here on Forum Korner. I spent a great deal of time buying / trading @'s and interacting in the discussion subsections. I worked closely with the former site administrator debugging and optimizing portions of the site. I later became a recipient of one his notorious scams during his later years. Despite this I continued to show my support by remaining active, creating awards, as well as upgrading deserving members. The forum taught me many valuable lessons which I continue to implement in my daily life. I have great faith in the sites new admin and staff and I can't wait to see the rise of Forum Korner once again!!

Last edited:

Sleazy

I haven't been here since I was a little kid. I miss you guys. I miss this and HF so much. I'm an old head now in the community.

Of course I can't even remember my name from then but I just am here to reminisce. I can't believe Philly scammed out.

After leaving here and coming back to scene years later it was only OGU available!