• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iDevice Games!

Sapphire

Power member.
So I have been looking for some fun iDevice apps/games to play on my iPhone and have found some cool ones.

Here is a list of my current favortire Apple Games:
  • Hop Hop Ninja ~ Terribly coded game, but super fun. You straight up won't beat my high score in this. Highscore: 121
  • Crossy Road ~ AMAZING game. Prolly about to take over the App Store. Highscore: 225
  • Trivia Crack ~ Fun to play every once in awhile unless you have a constant match.
  • Peggle Blast ~ Very easy to beat, very quickly. But nonetheless, super fun/trippy.
  • Sniper 3D ~ Trippy ass game. Played only when I am high and barely have any idea what is happening.
  • Bitcoin Billionaire ~ Just a typical Cookie Clicker remake, still very fun.
  • 2 Cars ~ Insanely weird at first, you get used to it, though. Highscore: 25
  • Stick Hero ~ Random ass game, but pretty addicting. Easy to play. Highscore: 16
  • Miniclip: 8 Ball Pool ~ Insanely addiciting, but I have been banned COUNTLESS amount of times, for modding.
  • Hungry Shark ~ Practically beat it months ago, but still fun to play when hella bored. Shark: Megalodon
  • Touchgrind BMX ~ Took a bit to beat, but INSANELY fun! Highly suggest this one.
  • Flappy Golf ~ Also very easy to beat, just time consuming. Fun to play in spare time/at school.
  • Poke Icon ~ Who doesn't love testing their Pokemon skills? Get this!
These are really in no particular order, but I would highly reccomend getting some if you haven't already.

WARNING: Most of these games are HIGHLY addictive! :p

Rank

You should get Clash of Clans its the #1 game in top grossing. You will get addicted to it.

Sapphire

Power member.
@Rank, I actually still have it, I just haven't played in about a year. I got pretty burned out it, very fast. :(

Rank

@Mac im th9 level 98 im trying to max out my base rn. What clan are you in?

Sapphire

Power member.
@Rank, prolly not even in one anymore. But nice dude! I kinda miss playing it. :(