• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I want to make a pure [HELP]

lulzer

So I really want to make a pure account specifically for Wildy Killing and Staking!!!

I really enjoy both....

Now I saw the turm thread and they look insane, but to be honest thats to much time and money to invest....

So my question is what kind of pure should I make and how do I go about making it...?

Again I want to Wildy PK and Stake....(Mainly Staking)

What Stats do I need?

What weapons / armor

How much money will it take?

How much time will it take?

Will it be worth it?

Again I don't want a pure thats gonna take FOREVER to put together, but I do still want a nice and fun pure!

So help me out guys, I have never made a pure....

WetRain

It's better if you start by getting a lot of money off another skill first. For F2P, I suggest you mine until about 1-2m in cash. For P2p, I suggest you woodcut or slay, or hunt until about 3-4m (as you need more for better weapons)

If you want a strength pure, here are your stats:

For best, but most time consuming: 40 att 70+ str 1 def 31 pray
For less time consuming, but not as powerful: 40 att 70+ str 1 def 1 pray (you will have a lower cb level

If you want a ranged pure, here are your stats:

With Strength:
40 attack, 60+ str, 1 def, 60+ ranged, 1 pray

Without Strength (not recommended):
1 att, 1 str, 90+ ranged, 27 pray ( or wherever the 10% range is)

Last but not least we have the beserker, these are very powerful accounts, and have many purposes. It is suggested you use these only when in teams, because you don't hit as hard, but you have many different methods of hitting:

50-60+ str, 40 att, 40-50+ range, 50-60+ mage, 1 def, 1 pray

For armour, if your using pray, you want monk robes. If your beserker, use mage hat or coif or iron full helm, iron plate, and green dragonhide legs. If ranger pure, monk robes and coif.

To make an average pure at about lvl 50-60, it will take about a week and a half without botting (2-3 hours a day), 3 days with suicide botting (maybe less), and about a week with 10 hours a day botting.

It will cost around 1.2-2m to get enough gear (2-3 2h's 2-3 scimmys, etc. You want 2-3 of about everything except ammunition and food, in that case you want 1k-2k of ammunition and food).

YES IT WILL BE WORTH IT

In my opinion, Pking with pures is a talent. You have to predict when to pull out that 2h or cast that strike. When you get good at it, you make between 3-10m every day on a F2p world

All except for start is recommended for f2p. If you are p2p, I cannot help, as I use f2p when I pk

Hope this helps

Thanks,

WetRain

lulzer

I would just transfer money from my main over to my pure of course.

So the gold part isn't an issue I am more than willing to invest 1 - 10 mil in the leveling of a pure.

I was just wondering which kind to level and what stats to get.

Please continue posting opinions, suggestions, and advice as I really appreciate it.

Also Wet Rain your post was extremely helpful :) It has a lot of useful information, thank you. +1 to you!!

First thing's first, are you planning on becoming a member? If so, then to be honest, i have no idea.
But, if you're not then, this is the time zone, and cash zones.

Level - 40 att - 99 str - 1 defence - 1 prayer

This will guarantee a low level account , most durable for pking. Good luck!

lulzer

Yes I intend to become a member :)

To WetRain and others....
What stats should I get for a nice staker / PKer if I intend to be a member?

Members tend to stake higher amounts so there is more reward...

Please let me know, Members Pure! How to do it and what to make!?!

KaNe

Onyx user!
I don't know much about pures, as I have neber really had one, but I would get about 75 str, 60 attack(If members, if not then only 40.) and 43 prayer. Transfer a good 20M onto the pure and it should be good.

Ice_barrage.gif
Mage A Range Tanker Becuse Nothing Can Take It In Low Level Pking And Most Other Are Range But U Can Own Melee And Win Most Matches Ageins Range Pures
A successful Ice Barrage will freeze enemies for 20 seconds
And Whit No Armor The Max Hit Is 300 Whit Armor Its 603

lulzer

What kind of stats would I have to get to have a nice mage pure?

Baller12

Onyx user!
WetRain said:
It's better if you start by getting a lot of money off another skill first. For F2P, I suggest you mine until about 1-2m in cash. For P2p, I suggest you woodcut or slay, or hunt until about 3-4m (as you need more for better weapons)

If you want a strength pure, here are your stats:

For best, but most time consuming: 40 att 70+ str 1 def 31 pray
For less time consuming, but not as powerful: 40 att 70+ str 1 def 1 pray (you will have a lower cb level

If you want a ranged pure, here are your stats:

With Strength:
40 attack, 60+ str, 1 def, 60+ ranged, 1 pray

Without Strength (not recommended):
1 att, 1 str, 90+ ranged, 27 pray ( or wherever the 10% range is)

Last but not least we have the beserker, these are very powerful accounts, and have many purposes. It is suggested you use these only when in teams, because you don't hit as hard, but you have many different methods of hitting:

50-60+ str, 40 att, 40-50+ range, 50-60+ mage, 1 def, 1 pray

For armour, if your using pray, you want monk robes. If your beserker, use mage hat or coif or iron full helm, iron plate, and green dragonhide legs. If ranger pure, monk robes and coif.

To make an average pure at about lvl 50-60, it will take about a week and a half without botting (2-3 hours a day), 3 days with suicide botting (maybe less), and about a week with 10 hours a day botting.

It will cost around 1.2-2m to get enough gear (2-3 2h's 2-3 scimmys, etc. You want 2-3 of about everything except ammunition and food, in that case you want 1k-2k of ammunition and food).

YES IT WILL BE WORTH IT

In my opinion, Pking with pures is a talent. You have to predict when to pull out that 2h or cast that strike. When you get good at it, you make between 3-10m every day on a F2p world

All except for start is recommended for f2p. If you are p2p, I cannot help, as I use f2p when I pk

Hope this helps

Thanks,

WetRain

Thanks wetrain! I am going to make a ranged pure!

Dykerosoft

You could make a void dbow rusher.

42 attack
42 strength
42 defense
42 HP
60+ range

Beau

Onyx user!
200m Turmoil zerker about 200 hours. = win

Thalilol

Onyx user!