• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I picked up the can of chew...

Cold

Power member.
I picked up the can of Grizzly Wintergreen the other day, and rather liked it. I weigh a very hefty amount and have lost 7 lbs since I started. I realize that I need to lose weight bad. Should I use the chew as an alternative and wean off of it after I lose weight, or just quit right now.

jason

Giving this a bump seeing as you received no previous advice.

1. Throw that Grizzly Wintergreen away. Grizzly Wintergreen is disgusting in comparison to Copenhagen Wintergreen. Sure it is a dollar or two more, but it tastes so much better. Quality over quantity.
2. Ask yourself if it is worth picking up a nicotine habit in effort to lose a few pounds. In my honest opinion, it is not worth it. Weight loss can and will come naturally if you put forth the effort. I promise.
3. Now ask yourself how determined you are to lose weight. Weight loss is a lot easier than most people could imagine, however, it does come at a cost. Say goodbye to soda, fast food, and junk food, and say hello to exercise.

Trust me, you will be much happier with yourself if you choose to lose weight naturally rather than using a third-party supplement whether that be weight loss pills or something as minor as a can of dip.

Drink water. Water is the key to weight loss. I do not care what anyone says. If you feel hungry, drink 8-16 oz. of water before your meal and you will want to eat less. By eating less you will obviously consume less calories. Also, in order to lose weight you will want to exercise. With exercise comes sweat. You will want to replenish any fluids lost in the sweating process by drinking lots of water. I attempt to drink 3 liters of water on a regular basis.

Eat healthier. Throw that donut away and grab an apple. In order to lose weight, you want to maintain a diet and burn more calories than you take in. It is easier than it sounds. Don't eat until your stomach is going to bust out of your belt, but instead eat until you feel "full". Drinking water prior to your meal will slightly fill you stomach allowing you to eat less to feel full. Cut out the fast food and junk food entirely!

Do cardio. No, cardio isn't only running. Cardio consists of anything that gets your heart going. Take a daily walk in the morning, and slowly turn that walk into a jog. Once you are jogging regularly, give yourself some time to adapt. Your joints, knees, and ankles may become sore at first, but it goes away with time. Once you are comfortable with your jogging abilities, step it up to a run. Aim for at least a mile a or two day.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a private message. I am more than happy to help if you're willing to commit.

Pandas

User is banned.
Jason said:

1. Throw that Grizzly Wintergreen away. Grizzly Wintergreen is disgusting in comparison to Copenhagen Wintergreen. Sure it is a dollar or two more, but it tastes so much better. Quality over quantity.
2. Ask yourself if it is worth picking up a nicotine habit in effort to lose a few pounds. In my honest opinion, it is not worth it. Weight loss can and will come naturally if you put forth the effort. I promise.
3. Now ask yourself how determined you are to lose weight. Weight loss is a lot easier than most people could imagine, however, it does come at a cost. Say goodbye to soda, fast food, and junk food, and say hello to exercise.

Trust me, you will be much happier with yourself if you choose to lose weight naturally rather than using a third-party supplement whether that be weight loss pills or something as minor as a can of dip.

Drink water. Water is the key to weight loss. I do not care what anyone says. If you feel hungry, drink 8-16 oz. of water before your meal and you will want to eat less. By eating less you will obviously consume less calories. Also, in order to lose weight you will want to exercise. With exercise comes sweat. You will want to replenish any fluids lost in the sweating process by drinking lots of water. I attempt to drink 3 liters of water on a regular basis.

Eat healthier. Throw that donut away and grab an apple. In order to lose weight, you want to maintain a diet and burn more calories than you take in. It is easier than it sounds. Don't eat until your stomach is going to bust out of your belt, but instead eat until you feel "full". Drinking water prior to your meal will slightly fill you stomach allowing you to eat less to feel full. Cut out the fast food and junk food entirely!

Do cardio. No, cardio isn't only running. Cardio consists of anything that gets your heat going. Take a daily walk in the morning, and slowly turn that walk into a jog. Once you are jogging regularly, give yourself some time to adapt. Your joints, knees, and ankles may become sore at first, but it goes away with time. Once you are comfortable with your jogging abilities, step it up to a run. Aim for at least a mile a or two day.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a private message. I am more than happy to help if you're willing to commit.
Holy damn you must of gained that 7 pounds writing that post. 

Carson

User is banned.
Jason said:

Do cardio. No, cardio isn't only running. Cardio consists of anything that gets your heart going. Take a daily walk in the morning, and slowly turn that walk into a jog. Once you are jogging regularly, give yourself some time to adapt. Your joints, knees, and ankles may become sore at first, but it goes away with time. Once you are comfortable with your jogging abilities, step it up to a run. Aim for at least a mile a or two day.

Wow what the fuckin hell m8 good effort?

Greed

Power member.
I assume you want to live a healthier lifestyle since you want to lose weight, but you are just contradicting that if you decide to continue dipping because that'll mean you're living an even unhealthier lifestyle.