• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I need help

HUNNID

User is banned.
So I have been smoking for 3 years now and I can't roll. I have 2 bongs, 1 vape, and a bubbler I really only smoke out of those when I am home or have friends over. I have friends who can all roll perfectly and I want to learn to roll. Got some rolling papers and herb to practice. I would love some tips from you guys as well as maybe any tutorials or anything that was helpful when you learned. And rolling J's no blunts.

Fam

User is banned.
Youtube is you best friend for this, but here's my tutorial.

1) keep 1 of hands always on the filter (thumb towards you,)
2) the tuck is important as fuck, looks on youtube and pay attention to that shit.
3) Get a pre-roller.

hope this helps.

Jerk

User is banned.
Get swishers, not papers. Papers are pointless as fuck and you waste your weed. Anyway, rolling is pretty fucking easy, Im not sure how you would fuck it up. I guess there are just some people out there that can't it (pretty fucking weird) just look up some youtube videos. Its really really really fucking easy bro. Good luck. Im stoned :p

Fireworks

User is banned.
I use Swisher Sweets. All you have to do is wet it, put the roll on your middle fingers and push accross on the roll with your thumbs. All the while steadily pushing it up with your thumbs. That's how I do it.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Jerk said:
Get swishers, not papers. Papers are pointless as fuck and you waste your weed. Anyway, rolling is pretty fucking easy, Im not sure how you would fuck it up. I guess there are just some people out there that can't it (pretty fucking weird) just look up some youtube videos. Its really really really fucking easy bro. Good luck. Im stoned :p

lol yee clearly ur stoned fucking blunts waste so much bud js dont my nigga do ur research and start smoking more.

Fireworks

User is banned.
xSlatzy said:
lol yee clearly ur stoned fucking blunts waste so much bud js dont my nigga do ur research and start smoking more.

Blunts only waste bud if they're not rolled right. If you roll em right, you'll get high af'. When I was learning I bought two grams, and rolled three blunts a day as practice... It was good times.

Jerk

User is banned.
xSlatzy said:

what are you talking about! Blunts burn hella slower, especially when you pack that shit in there dude. I just rolled an extendo. 5 gs. Im lit. :p

Schoolboy Q

User is banned.
Fireworks said:
Blunts only waste bud if they're not rolled right. If you roll em right, you'll get high af'. When I was learning I bought two grams, and rolled three blunts a day as practice... It was good times.
2 grams for three blunts, more like 4 grams for one blunt lmfao, never had a pinner, never will lmfao.