• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I NEED HELP FOR WINDOWS 7

Cokeboy

User is banned.
im trying to get a copy of windows 7 but i cant find it anywhere and i need a product key along with the operating system if anyone can help me im willing to pay THANKS

Jake

I have a product key I can give you, and I know where you can find a windows 7 home premium copy.

Cokeboy

User is banned.
Godmaker said:
I have a product key I can give you, and I know where you can find a windows 7 home premium copy.

can you plz pm me the key and how to get it plz i need this bad

Daimi

User is banned.

Jake

Cokeboy said:
can you plz pm me the key and how to get it plz i need this bad

I sent you a private message, and you'll need a copy of Windows 7 on either a disc or flash drive.

sdk

User is banned.
You don't need a key, download Windows Loader By Daz

Jake

sdk said:
You don't need a key, download Windows Loader By Daz

Well, if he wants to go as legit as possible, he will want a key. Plus if he formats and deletes his old partition to add a new one (Including the system reserved) he will have nothing on his computer. He will need a drivers disc or a flash drive to transfer drivers from one computer to another since he wont have a wireless lan driver unless he has a network card.

sdk

User is banned.
Godmaker said:
Well, if he wants to go as legit as possible, he will want a key. Plus if he formats and deletes his old partition to add a new one (Including the system reserved) he will have nothing on his computer. He will need a drivers disc or a flash drive to transfer drivers from one computer to another since he wont have a wireless lan driver unless he has a network card.

Well I hope if you deleted the partitions it would erase everything but yea, load a flashdrive with the files from the Piratebay, make sure its bootable, most are now a days and then start the install process, once in the operating system just simply download Windows Loader by Daz and it will activate your windows.

Jake

sdk said:
Well I hope if you deleted the partitions it would erase everything but yea, load a flashdrive with the files from the Piratebay, make sure its bootable, most are now a days and then start the install process, once in the operating system just simply download Windows Loader by Daz and it will activate your windows.

He wont be able to open Windows Loader without .NET framework. What I'm saying is, he will be completely erasing everything... Including his internet driver (Unless he has a network card) so he wont be able to get on the internet to get important updates for the operating system.