• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I need answers.

Kill

User is banned.
Could someone tell me how the fuck I can make it clear to my mom, that I want to move in with my dad? I've taken a total of 3 2hour Walks telling her this exact same thing. And it gets worse...we're moving to another house. Right now she wants me to pack my room. At first when the divorce happened I was depressed and I got fine again and now I'm starting to feel that feeling again. The feeling of being a lifeless robot Going to school, coming home, and sleeping. So has anyone been in this situation or know how to fucking get it into her head? And sometimes I think she is just keeping me so she doesn't have to pay alamony.

Cole

Power member.
Tell her you demand to move with your dad and if she says no again tell her you will tell your dad to get custody of you in court.

That's all I can think of... hope I helped. :)

Dox.

Don't listen to him .

just tell your dad to talk to her!

If that don't work, run :)

Cole

Power member.
Manchester said:
Don't listen to him .

just tell your dad to talk to her!

If that don't work, run :)
You're saying don't listen to me but you're telling the dude to "run"

Kinda shit is that?

Slacker

User is banned.
how old are you kill??
all bullshit aside google the legal age for a minor to decide who the parent that gets custody is.
in some / most states after the age of 13 the childs opinion is used greatly when the judge decides where the child goes, just tell him that you have lived with your mom for a while, arent liking it cause you are depressed and think that moving in with your father will help resolve the issue...

Beats

Power member.
I went through the same stuff alec. Its hard I know but you will get through it. Your mom wont give up on you cause shes your mom but from what you tell me about her she doesnt seem to be greatest mom (no offense). You should really just ask her "what the hell is wrong with you" but straight up and see what she says. You should really talk to your dad thought cause hes the one who can help you the most. Don't do anything stupid like smoke pot or drugs, etc. Just let things go by. If shit doesn't get better during the school year just tell her that its affecting you and your learning. I hope the best for you and if you ever need to talk you can hmu you know my cell and iMessage :) Good luck

slacker227 said:
how old are you kill??
all bullshit aside google the legal age for a minor to decide who the parent that gets custody is.
in some / most states after the age of 13 the childs opinion is used greatly when the judge decides where the child goes, just tell him that you have lived with your mom for a while, arent liking it cause you are depressed and think that moving in with your father will help resolve the issue...

He's 16 bro

Slacker

User is banned.
ya kill if you dicuss it with your father and he tells his lawyer that you want to move in with him (even if he takes it to the judge on his own) when the hearing is called to order (the court date starts) the judge will ask you who you want to live with, why you want to move from your moms house etc etc.

be real with him. just dont come out right and say shit that might hurt your moms feelings. just because she dont want you to move out, she might know something you dont or might just be worried about the outcome of you moving out.
just remember your mom loves you and anything that you say in court might really hurt her feelings, but ya start off by discussing it with your father first and see what he says about it.

Tit

User is banned.
I've done the same thing, wanted to go with my dad, moms make it a way to like them like you better. It was all lies and at the end I stuck with my mom by law. You'll always be stuck with your mom, it sucks but you'll forget about it.

GENIUS

Power member.
Just talk to your mom face-to-face or call your dad up to explain that you want to move in with him and that maybe he can talk to your mom. Good luck :)

Greed

Power member.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but say this, What kind of fucking mom doesn't want their child to be as happy as possible? I mean it should be your decision and as long as your dad can sustain himself and you fine if you moved in with him, I don't see how the court would decline you going with him if you told them that is what you wanted.

Kill

User is banned.
GrƷƷd said:
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but say this, What kind of fucking mom doesn't want their child to be as happy as possible? I mean it should be your decision and as long as your dad can sustain himself and you fine if you moved in with him, I don't see how the court would decline you going with him if you told them that is what you wanted.

Well it's kinda a delicate situation. I love my mom and don't want to hurt her feelings.

Pavman™

Onyx user!
Just tell here I don't want to stay with you, I want to stay with my dad, she'll give in if you keep bugging and bugging her.

Loyal

Onyx user!
how old are you? if ur old enough, u can talk to ur dad, and he will speak to officials, so ur mom doesnt have to make u live with her.