• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I need a recovering teacher!

Ironhide

Onyx user!
I will pay some cash, but Not sure how much now.

I see recoverer's always get good accounts/good profits. I need a teacher, I don't really give a two shits on how "trusted" you are. I just need you to help me lol!

You need to be somewhat experienced though (What good is a teacher, if they don't know jackshit) -- I need to be taught, good sites to recover from, good methods, and other important POOP.

Hit me up on my MSN TONIGHT if you want to help.

[email protected]

Just reply, or add me on MSN and we can talk about it.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
RSGP said:
Posts needing a recovering teacher..

--->Gives out email.

+1

Kill_Joy

Onyx user!
Chewbaka said:
RSGP said:
Posts needing a recovering teacher..

--->Gives out email.

What's wrong with him giving out his contact info?

This. There's no harm in giving out an email. It's not hard to recover via other emails too.

I can teach you, just PM me. I only use skype though. I've been really busy the past couple months so I haven't done too much. Here are three of my last recoveries:

lightshot.png

2f9e60221f6549f9b133f59.png

nbvlox.png

Tyler-

Onyx user!
If i was a good recoverer i'd be a multi billionair, I know a few accounts with bills that i cant get passed the previous passwords.

Xr1ghtXss

Famous™ said:
If i was a good recoverer i'd be a multi billionair, I know a few accounts with bills that i cant get passed the previous passwords.

Haha, me either man!
Tried as much as i know about recovering but it's still not working!
Really need some help with it !:p

Pichu

Onyx user!
I know one,he thought me,I am not interested,he has a recovering service which he helped someone get 20b,I have screenshot.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Why don't you make an rsps, get them to type in the password, and chances are it woudl be the same password as rs/email?