• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I met Ernie johnson

California

Power member.
Well if you watch basketball , you know Ernie (the white commentator with shaq and chuck). Well I figured out he lives only 3 miles from me , he came to Panera and I saw him and was like "dude looks familiar ". He came up to me to get his food , and as soon as he spoke I knew by the voice . I said "aren't you on tv?" He said "Lmaoo ayyyy young nigga" nah but foreal he said "yeah TNT, whats your name ?" I told him my name was Andrew (which it is) and he said "Hi I'm Ernie Johnson" . ( like I didn't know already). His son is a quadra-paralegic. It's sad. He then actually just talked to me for a min which I thought was cool. Honestly I don't remember about what because I was shocked I was even seeing him. He's probably one of the most humble guys I've ever talked to . My manager said he's a regular and she didn't even know he was a national TV basketball analyst . Then he said thanks for his food, after was done (like 30 mins later) he came back and said "Thanks Andrew". Lol I sound like bitch Rn but Im just amazed this guy came to Panera and wasn't a arrogant piece of shit like most people on TV​
 I typed this on my iPhone so sorry for the spelling ​

Light

Don't know him but that's pretty cool, meeting famous people is always cool

Gang

Power member.
Damn, that's pretty dope. The only famous person I've seen was Scottie Pippen.

Bomb

User is banned.
Haha that's awesome man

Not trying to "one up" you or anything, but I see A LOT of famous/very wealthy people while I'm at work, it's pretty cool :)

California

Power member.
Bomb said:
Haha that's awesome man

Not trying to "one up" you or anything, but I see A LOT of famous/very wealthy people while I'm at work, it's pretty cool :)
Well I met the other analyst , I can't remember but he got caught buying a prostitute . Google nba analyst and prostitute you'll see a ugly yoda looking MF. He was a piece of shit , he asked me if I wanted a picture with him when I was in ATL (Yes he legit asked me that ) I told him no and he starting laughi and said "you think you're to famous?" I was like nah you're a bitch . Lol

Bomb

User is banned.
California said:
Well I met the other analyst , I can't remember but he got caught buying a prostitute . Google nba analyst and prostitute you'll see a ugly yoda looking MF. He was a piece of shit , he asked me if I wanted a picture with him when I was in ATL (Yes he legit asked me that ) I told him no and he starting laughi and said "you think you're to famous?" I was like nah you're a bitch . Lol
That midget ass Greg Anthony? He was trash even though he was in the NBA

Smh he has ego problems man, I can't stand people like that. Glad you put him in his place cuh

Hurt

Pretty cool man! I'm not really a basketball fan but that's neat that you met someone famous! I've never really met any famous people, aside from a couple semi-famous musicians that played my city a few years back. Not really big names, and I don't listen to their music anymore but it's cool.
Sounds like a good experience, I like hearing stories where celebrities are actually nice rather than stuck up, entitled assholes.

Gen

User is banned.
Damn, that's crazy! Never met anyone famous tbh, there's like none in my country.

αяυη

Power member.
Nice man! Only person I've met who can be considered famous is the singer Jay Sean