• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I know its the wrong forum...

Itachi

Power member.
However this is the easiest way to get help with my issue.  I am trying to get rid of an infection on this computer but I can only find the source tip and like nothing else.

Even on Safe Mode all the programs are there, ran the Avast(fresh install) and no threats yet I still have the infection and Avast does stop it from doing what its supposed to do.

Rank

Get a program called Malwarebytes that detects almost everything. BTW its free for like 2 weeks

Vstrech

User is banned.
This are the Top Scanners to use make shure u run it in TDSSKiller RogueKiller RKil lMalwarebytes other ones are optional

Code:
TDSSKiller - Anti-Rootkit tool made by Kaspersky Labs;
RogueKiller A security tool that can be used to terminate and remove malicious processes and programs from your computer. RogueKiller has the ability to remove infections such as ZeroAccess, TDSS, rogue anti-spyware programs, and Ransomwares.
RKill - Tool that stop and kill known malware processes, developed by Lawrence Abrams, the Founder of BleepingComputer.com;
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - The most popular Antimalware program there is. Is able to find and remove a plenty of malware;
Junkware Removal Tool - JRT is a command prompt-based Antimalware scanning tool that aims at finding and deleting junkwares, PUPs, adwares and browser hijackers.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit - EEK is a powerful Antivirus tool that cleans a removes a wide range of infection using two different engines.
AdwCleaner - Antimalware tool that aims specifically at Adwares, Junkwares, PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Programs) and Browser Hijackers.
ESET Online Scanner - A very powerful virus scanner from the reputed Antivirus company, ESET.
Glary Utilities - Powerful and diversified all-in-one system maintenance program, mostly used for managing/tweaking a system, but also to do common tasks like cleaning temp files and folders.
ESET Services Repair Tool - A neat little utilities that repairs common damages caused by malware;
NetAdapter - A utility that acts as a Swiss army knife for network related Windows tasks.
You will also need to allow 2-3 hours depending on the severity of infection and size of hard drive.

Korora

User is banned.
Rank said:
Get a program called Malwarebytes that detects almost everything. BTW its free for like 2 weeks
Malwarebytes doesn't detect everything, plus malwarebytes has always been free.

I would help you OP, but I'm currently under training.

TheFlow

Power member.
malwarebytes is your best option for malware they're offering premium for 2 weeks when you first download it.

If not, get "Bitdefender" its the best Antivirus all in one IMO.