• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

i dont know

volt

To sum this up im 14 and got into a huge argument with my stepdad, he called me a bitch and etc this didnt really piss me off but then he started talking crap about my dad and i really lost it then i punched him in the nose, he started bleeding then i proceeded to beat the shit out of him and left the house to go to my dads. this happened this morning i dont really know what happened after my moms at work right now and he'll let her know once shes home shes probably gonna cuss me off and shit. But what do you think did i do the right thing?

Aesop

User is banned.
LMAO you should feel fucking amazing about what you did man. Good for you, if my step father talked shit about my real dad I would want to do the same thing idk if I'd have the balls though. Lmfao that's awesome.

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
Fuck yes, you stood up for your family. Don't let anyone talk shit behind the backs of family. I would want my kids to do this if someone was talking behind my back.

volt

Aesop said:
LMAO you should feel fucking amazing about what you did man. Good for you, if my step father talked shit about my real dad I would want to do the same thing idk if I'd have the balls though. Lmfao that's awesome.

I really dont give a fuck about my step dad but im worried about my mom

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
houndoom said:
I really dont give a fuck about my step dad but im worried about my mom

Are you worried your mom will be mad that you hurt the fella? I mean, regardless of her past with anyone, family is family. However, in some cases, blood does not mean loyalty.

volt

Chainsmoke said:
Are you worried your mom will be mad that you hurt the fella? I mean, regardless of her past with anyone, family is family. However, in some cases, blood does not mean loyalty.

yea and that my mom will choose my step dad over me and not give a shit about me anymore

Aesop

User is banned.
houndoom said:
yea and that my mom will chose my step dad over me and not give a shit about me anymore
if your mom can't understand why you did it then she isn't your real mom

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
houndoom said:
yea and that my mom will choose my step dad over me and not give a shit about me anymore

As a parent, it hurts me to hear that. I had an old girlfriend who had a mom and dad like that. Mom was submissive and dad would threaten to leave her in the middle of no where and tell her that no one would come for her.

If she can honestly say she doesn't give a fuck about you, her son, then she is not worth your time. Yes, she is your biological mother, but that is not family.

volt

Chainsmoke said:
As a parent, it hurts me to hear that. I had an old girlfriend who had a mom and dad like that. Mom was submissive and dad would threaten to leave her in the middle of no where and tell her that no one would come for her.

If she can honestly say she doesn't give a fuck about you, her son, then she is not worth your time. Yes, she is your biological mother, but that is not family.

thanks for the help man, posting this really helped getting some stress off my chest. im probably gonna cut contact with my mom if she doesnt give a shit about me anymore