• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I am not sure?

MatigoReal

I have been gone for the past seven months at a Military Academy to get my record clean and obtain my HSED. I come onto the internet and find out that my forum account 'Matigo' is banned. I never tried to sell it, I have been gone.
I had all upgrades and I posted a lot. I just want to come back as I really did nothing wrong.

I moved back to my parents and just got my computer working. If you want to prove it is me I know the AIM that I used to have when I used Matigo. I forgot what e-mail I even used for this account but if you gave it to me I might be able to prove myself.
I really am Matigo though.
If you have any information or if I can get unbanned I will check back here, but if you want to contact me my e-mail is:

[email protected]

Jukebox

Power member.
User seems okay to come back. Some thinking outside the box has to be done to agree with this imo, but I think user should be considered for pardon.

Philly

Power member.
You have been pardoned back, any memberships or anything else site related you may have had has however been removed from your profile. In order to attain those again you must do so by purchasing them again. Please review our rules and assure that you follow them to remain unbanned here on ForumKorner.