• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I almost died

California

Power member.
Well i had no ride home then i saw my friend Jay( Not real name). Him and his friend Carl ( Again not his real name). They offered to take me home, bad decision. As soon as i get in the car, and into teh flow of traffic in the school parking lot. a mustang starts honking ( Carl and this kid have been going at it for awhile over something stupid). So Carl and this driver start yelling at each other calling each other pussies. WE get out the school parking lot, go to the near gas station then dumbass jay takes out idk some sort of paint gets out the car and marks up this guys windows all over the car. The car pulls off and backs up nearly running Jay over, they pull off and Carl gases it after them cutting people off and shit. Carl still angry for unknown reasons drives after this car bobbing in and out of cars ( 4-way road two for each direction of traffic). He's going about 60 in a 45 on a straight away. Guy has to stop at a stop sign carl throws a deodorant stick at his car and got deordorant all over his back window (Not like it wasnt already fucked up from the paint like shit was all over the windows, including wind shield) . Guy gets out his car throws a flashlight at carls car. speeds off with a big screech ,then again dumbass chases him going 60 past a school zone and throws nail clippers at his car and dents the car (Idk how it was a toe nail clipper). Dude pulls off on a dirt road . (at this point im like FUCK i just want to go home lol ,not trying to get arrested.) This guy is about 40 feet from carls car...Carls dumbass FLOORS it at him and the guy jumped out the way. ( Literally he jumps) and now carl is trying to get away and is pulling 80 on a curvy wooden area almost tipping the car over. All bullshit aside i aint no bitch but i was scared as fuck from either getting arrested or dying in a car accident. But im home safe now thank god.

( This happened about a week ago i just never posted it)

ImTHESCRUB

Maximum said:
That's quite an experience. Guess you won't be riding with them anymore, huh?

Lol um wtf interesting.. I crid in teh end tho.

California

Power member.
For sure im never riding with them again.

California

Power member.
Shift said:
Dude thats crazy are they still mad at each other ?

ya they fucking hate each other. The guy in the mustang is a bitch though.

Amp

Power member.
Those two seem like the kind of kids that you can get to do anything, or will do anything stupid in general.
I have a few friends like that.

Spiderman

That's quite an experience you've had there atleast no one ended up getting arrested or killed

Chiraqqq

User is banned.
Thats crazy af lol, had a similar scenerio with my uncle,whenI wasakid, he had crazy road rage.