• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How's my setup so far?

Boogeyman

Currently saving some money to build a PC.
Here's my setup so far.​

Q1Kwy1P.jpg

Rare

Is that a playstation I see? Ruined the setup.

Joker

Rare said:
Is that a playstation I see? Ruined the setup.
I had a playstation for years, A year and a bit back I bought the PS4 to get the Xbox One, I love the Xbox One it's fantastic but some-things are just better on the PS4.. I'm getting one again myself.

I also don't care for PC Master-race, I have a $1500 PC and I hardly use it for gaming, I use it for this forum more hahah

Rare

Joker said:
I had a playstation for years, A year and a bit back I bought the PS4 to get the Xbox One, I love the Xbox One it's fantastic but some-things are just better on the PS4.. I'm getting one again myself.

I also don't care for PC Master-race, I have a $1500 PC and I hardly use it for gaming, I use it for this forum more hahah
The only reason I would sell my xbox is if I could sell my 2 accounts I've invested crazy time in and sell my console & games.

FFA

What keyboard is that? The setup itself looks really nice but the table its on really annoys me i dont know why

Boogeyman

FFA said:
What keyboard is that? The setup itself looks really nice but the table its on really annoys me i dont know why
The table is one thing I don't like. It's just something that I had laying around. I need to purchase one.

Sarcasm said:
Nice Spooky setup breh, definately looks like you use Jayz Booter!!

Damn son, how did you know I use Jayz?