• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to lose Strep Throat quick?

Senpai

User is banned.
So yesterday I came to the realization that I was coming down with Strep Throat. And this morning waking up my throat killed.
Does anyone have any tips on how to get rid of it quick? I've just been drinking honey with tea in it lul. Not sure if that helps. pls help I'm going to die. Thanks!

Careless

User is banned.
Couch drops, medicine, and soup usually helps me feel better but im not a doctor lol

Senpai

User is banned.
Careless said:
Couch drops, medicine, and soup usually helps me feel better but im not a doctor lol

Lol thanks, unfortunately I don't have any cough drops, nor could I find any medicine.
I'll go make some soup and have some! I'll tell my mom to get cough drops and medicine on her way home.

Careless

User is banned.
Madara said:
Lol thanks, unfortunately I don't have any cough drops, nor could I find any medicine.
I'll go make some soup and have some! I'll tell my mom to get cough drops and medicine on her way home.
Yeah cough drops help my throat feel better and of course medicine haha hope you feel better

Senpai

User is banned.
Careless said:
Yeah cough drops help my throat feel better and of course medicine haha hope you feel better

Thanks man, too much sucking dick ya know?
No? You don't? I'm just gay like that? Okay ._.

ℛadical said:
Lol if you had serious strept throat (like I did) you can't really do anything besides take medicine. Everytime I stood up I started to throw up and get dizzy

Yeah, I don't think mine is that serious lol, that sucks man.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Well I drink like half a bottle of that sore throat numbing stuff. And then Eat abnormally healthy that day and it is usually gone the next day.

Towel

Power member.
Keep your throat wet, take meds correctly, sleep, peppermints are a plus too. You still sick today?

Slay

User is banned.
Old Russian remedy for whenever I had a sore throat was warm honey & ginseng. Feel better buddy.

Rack

Power member.
Gargle salt water about 3 times a day. Im not fucking with you, this seriously works.

Frigid

User is banned.
There is a cough medicine made by Tylenol it's like "severe cold" or some shit like that I normally do nit get sick, when I do it's insane and that Tylenol stuff kicks the colds ass in a day or two.

Braden

User is banned.
Well, I have Pneumonia which led to Mono so I'm in the same boat which is sick as fuck. Just plop on your bed, take your meds and watch a good show.

Get better dude.

Senpai

User is banned.
Thank you everyone, I will be trying some of these methods if they're availae.

Braden said:
Well, I have Pneumonia which led to Mono so I'm in the same boat which is sick as fuck. Just plop on your bed, take your meds and watch a good show.

Get better dude.

Thanks man, hope you get better too!