• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to Install Windows 7 from a USB (Pictures) (Easy-To-Follow Guide)

Quagga

This is a step by step tutorial, and it will be very easy to follow if you're a beginner.
I am making this to try to get a good reputation in the computer forums so I can try to help people out here :) (hint hint, ask me any questions if needed ;) )

This tutorial that will show you guys on how to get Windows 7 Ultimate (FULLY ACTIVATED) via USB.
It goes through the regular installation, and it cracks it by it self.

(You can use this to UPGRADE from a lower version of windows, or you can also use it as the first operating system that you install.)

I had a laptop that the hard drive stopped working, So i went to best buy and bought a blank HDD. I installed it, and installed Windows 7 using this method.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Requirements:

4 GB or Higher USB Flash Drive
BitTorrent / uTorrent -can be downloaded HERE (BitTorrent) / HERE (uTorrent)
WinToFlash -can be downloaded HERE. (WinToFlash 0.7.0053)
The Windows 7 Torrent- Can be downloaded HERE.

First you want to download everything above. Once you have those, we can get started.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First, you want to put your USB in your computer and Quick Format it. The program will do this, but I always do it before-hand to be safe.

8wmpyfP.png

Xn6ogqT.png