• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How To Download Songs To Your Native Music App {Jailbreak}

Frenky

Onyx user!
So I'm writing this TuT (cus i wan de award) for you faggots on how to get music straight to your Music app easy as fuck.

Step Wan

Go on to Cydia and add the source http://repo.hackyouriphone.org
Step Dos

Go on the newly added source and add the tweak "LinkTunes"
Step Three

After you respring your device go to the iTunes app and you should see LinkTunes at the bottem

Step 4

Click that shit and search for your song. After that click the box that has the song's artist.

Five

Click on the first on and press the second icon that appears. This should make your song start downloading. If it gives you and error try the second on and so on.​

Yw negros.

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
All it says after I click on LinkTunes and search up a song or artist is "no results found"

Tiger

User is banned.
Would this register on itunes that i bought the song? And so if my phone was unjailbroken it would still be able for me to download for free? Lastly would it go to the music app and not some bullshit that creates another place for the music to go to. I don't want some ghetto ass wack shit.

Cred

You wrote Juan wrong. You accidentally wrote Wan. lmao Thanks for the tutorial man

Frenky

Onyx user!
Tiger said:
Would this register on itunes that i bought the song? And so if my phone was unjailbroken it would still be able for me to download for free? Lastly would it go to the music app and not some bullshit that creates another place for the music to go to. I don't want some ghetto ass wack shit.

No and it goes to the Music app. I don't use ghetto ass wack shit.

Tiger

User is banned.
Man fuck this shit as gay as the other ones ain't no real itunes shit that downloads STRAIGHT from ITUNES.

Akatsuki

User is banned.
Tiger said:
Man fuck this shit as gay as the other ones ain't no real itunes shit that downloads STRAIGHT from ITUNES.

Stop speaking negro. This is a gated community please get the FK off the property.