• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to create an amazing text effect!

saishashank96

4ce902d436b71-How_to_create_an_amazing_text_effect_transpr.png

Time:
Approximately 10 minutes.

Type:
Text effects

Level:
Beginner

Final product
Spoiler (Click to View)

Requirements
Adobe Photoshop CS4+
Font Caviar Dreams

Step 1:
Create a new document; 800 pixels wide and 550 pixels high with a resolution of 300 pixels.

Step 2:
Use a dark color for your background, dark-brown by example. (#332222)

Step 3:
Use the font Caviar Dreams if you like and write down the word(s) you like, make sure the font size is large and not small, make use of your space and bold your font.

Step 4:
Create a new layer and name it Effects, after that fill the layer with 90% grey.

Step 5:
Go to Filter > Render > Lens Flare and use the following settings: Brightness 125 and Lens Type 50-300mm Zoom.

Step 6:
Go to your Layer Palette > Alt-click > Line between the text layer and the Effects layer.

Step 7:
Select the text layer and apply some Drop Shadow, after that apply Bevel and Emboss.

Drop Shadow: Multiply, Opacity > 70%, Angle > 85 Distance > 2px, Size > 8 px.
Bevel and Emboss: Inner Bevel, Depth > 100% Direction > Up, Size > 0, Angle > 90, Altitude > 65.

Step 8:
Select the Background layer, go to Filters > Render > Lens Flare, change Brightness to 100% and apply the light by pressing OK.

Step 9:
Go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur and insert 48 pixels in the box.

Step 10:
After that go to Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation and set the Lightness to -22.

Step 11:
Looks pretty awesome right? Add some shadow by opening the Action Panel Menu if you know how.

Step 12:
Add some brushes and apply some effects.

Note : this tut is not ripped from any sites and its made by me if u wanna post it sum where else plz give credits to tdz and me or post the link of this post

Happy photoshopping !!!

Yea... are you sure this isn't ripped? Because, it says "Spoiler (Click to view)" but its not clickable, its just text. Who would type Click to view?

saishashank96

Yea... are you sure this isn't ripped? Because, it says \"Spoiler (Click to view)\" but its not clickable, its just text. Who would type Click to view?

i didnt get u . what actually u wanna say there is no spoiler in my posts and by what way is spoiler related to ripping ?

\"wethegreenpeople\" said:
Yea... are you sure this isn't ripped? Because, it says \"Spoiler (Click to view)\" but its not clickable, its just text. Who would type Click to view?

i didnt get u . what actually u wanna say there is no spoiler in my posts and by what way is spoiler related to ripping ?

He's referring to the plain text 'Spoiler (Click to view)' at the top of "your" tutorial.

And if you keep stealing content without giving credit, I'll just start deleting your threads.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Yeah I've noticed this alot.
Go through your threads sort them out and give credit where it is due.
You won't be impounded if you do as Your sharing knowledge with the community.
Your close to facing a ban as well. So be careful where you stand.