• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How To: Create A Unique Userbar

Paradoxium

Onyx user!
Well, I've gotten several questions on how make my userbars so I figured I'd make a basic tutorial showing what exactly I do when I make a userbar. In the video I show the way that I pentool stuff, some layer style set up stuff, an example of one of my ideas that got made into an actual UB for a customer and that's about it.

I'd like some feedback on the video if you guys don't mind. It's my first time making a video tutorial for anything or anyone.

BTW: The quality might be bad at first. I know that normally when I upload 1080p or 720p videos that it takes a day or two before they can actually be viewed above 360p.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3s39Ktr0Rk[/video]

Doom

Power member.
Great tutorial, @"Paradoxium". Helpful as always. I've waited a couple months for this.

Glitter Milk

I like the outcome of the UB a lot. Creativity is always a plus.
Do you have a service thread by any chance? I have a few people that may be interested, let me know ^^!

Jopy

The userbar looks pretty good but this type of design will be saturated soon since you leaked the method to make it.

Astro

User is banned.
Jopy said:
The userbar looks pretty good but this type of design will be saturated soon since you leaked the method to make it.

Saturated? I don't think every man/child on this forum will be jumping on this thread and making userbars.

Jopy

Astro said:
Saturated? I don't think every man/child on this forum will be jumping on this thread and making userbars.
This tutorial is on other forums too.

Paradoxium

Onyx user!
I purposely posted it on every forum I browse. I honestly don't care if people start making them like I do. It'd be refreshing to see that rather than keep seeing badly made ones. :p

gnarly

Power member.
I like the style of these userbars actually. Great tutorial.