• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to change a color

Skriptic

Onyx user!
I know this is probably very simple, but me and my designer just cant figure out where in the code this problem is.

This is just a temporary theme for my eyes so I don't ugly myself to death with the default theme, but this is bugging me.

dRwB3.jpg

You see the red lines around the box?

How can I change them to the texture of the top of the box?

I know..... This is simple..... I am just blind.

Poop

Nigga go to admin-cp and look!

Probably the easiest thing you ca ever do.

Skriptic

Onyx user!
Poop said:
Nigga go to admin-cp and look!

Probably the easiest thing you ca ever do.

I know.... Im blind D:

Im honestly just having a blank. Ill sleep on it and hopefully Ill get it in the morning :)

Uzi

User is banned.
It should be in the Global.css of the theme you are currently using. I don't know the name of the part, nor do I know exactly where's it's located in the global.css.

I'm going to assume it's a hex-colour and it can be edited to your liking (as long as you know where to find hex-colours). Good luck!

ModdersHub

User is banned.
Uzi said:
It should be in the Global.css of the theme you are currently using. I don't know the name of the part, nor do I know exactly where's it's located in the global.css.

I'm going to assume it's a hex-colour and it can be edited to your liking (as long as you know where to find hex-colours). Good luck!

your right, i had this trouble with my current theme!
the best way to find out exactly where it is? use chrome > right click the area you want to change > inspect element & find the path

global css > advanced > your found path > you will see border colour, either change it to the hex you want, or simple put transparent" to make it go away

Kill

User is banned.
Headphones said:
I know this is probably very simple, but me and my designer just cant figure out where in the code this problem is.

This is just a temporary theme for my eyes so I don't ugly myself to death with the default theme, but this is bugging me.

dRwB3.jpg

You see the red lines around the box?

How can I change them to the texture of the top of the box?

I know..... This is simple..... I am just blind.
Interesting... Do you know if Crayons will speed up the process?