• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How Often Do You Fap?

Resistant

District said:
I have never had a wet dream in my life o_O

Had one once.. didn't even know what it was.

Superior

User is banned.
Well I Fuck my gf about once a day and then I fap 1-2 times a day also . I wish I could Fuck like 2 to 3 times a day :(. Then there would be no need for fapping ..

Resistant

A K said:
Well I Fuck my gf about once a day and then I fap 1-2 times a day also . I wish I could Fuck like 2 to 3 times a day :(. Then there would be no need for fapping ..

Don't get too cocky or she won't let you fuck her at all.

Almost

I can do it maybe like 1 - 2 times a week. I try not to though cause then I have to wash my bed spread, lol jk :p!

Cold

Power member.
No Almost... You don't have to wash your bed spread, it's just the right thing to do!

I used to like 1-3 a day, now like 2-4 a week! I read a post saying it causes memory loss, loss of hearing, vision, and causes joint pains google it. It made sense to me!

Stalin

Every day I try to get in a little bit of me time... If you know what I mean. :p

Resistant

Cold said:
No Almost... You don't have to wash your bed spread, it's just the right thing to do!

I used to like 1-3 a day, now like 2-4 a week! I read a post saying it causes memory loss, loss of hearing, vision, and causes joint pains google it. It made sense to me!

Sounds like bs to me.

Philly

Power member.
Superior said:

Sounds like you don't have the right gf. If she can't please you as much as you need to be than id bag her in a heart beat, idk why you would keep her around, unless of course she does your laundry, dishes, and makes all your food.

Superior

User is banned.
Philly said:
Sounds like you don't have the right gf. If she can't please you as much as you need to be than id bag her in a heart beat, idk why you would keep her around, unless of course she does your laundry, dishes, and makes all your food.
Well I see her once a day and we normally have sex when her parents are gone and I have to worry about her brother too -__-. Really stressful...

Philly

Power member.
Superior said:
Well I see her once a day and we normally have sex when her parents are gone and I have to worry about her brother too -__-. Really stressful...

Why not take her to your house then?

CS6

Well as I'm 14 and constantly horsey like 3 times a day?

Skriptic

Onyx user!
Well my bitch is good at fucking so maybe once a week as it is always good to have a fap.

deprimes

Power member.
50 TIMES A DAY CAUSE #YOLO