• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

how much do you get weed for?

Bishop

Onyx user!
hey guys bishop here also known as my old user stacks. anyways I find drugs and shit interesting as hell for some reason. but anyways what are your prices when you buy weed. Ive been a dealer for a few months now and I've been doing great. I'll share some stories in a sec, but first these are the prices around where im from:

1g: $20
3.5 G's : $50 to $60
4gs : $70 to $80
7 G's (also known as a q): $80 to $110
half an ounce (14 grams): $160 to $190
an ounce (28 grams): $270 to $330

------------

cool story:

so I started dealing about 10 months ago and so far I've made bank and have a lot saved up. but I'm smart. I get an ounce for $280 and sell pretty much any amount you need if I have it. i resell an O by the G and get $560 back. but here's the catch*** when i first buy an O I resell G's for $15 which helps me sell half an O in 1 day, and i sell weed with bouncy balls. BY FAR THE SMARTEST THING IVE EVER DONE. that way when you're high and don't have shit to do, you can play with a bouncy ball. unfortunately i have to stop selling because football is starting soon but it was good while it lasted.

Wax

User is banned.
I get 10 a G or $180 an ounce of DANK.

Homie

£10 a g £110 for half £225 for full oz

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
Wax said:
I get 10 a G or $180 an ounce of DANK.

Yep -- that's what I'm paying as well. I used to sell a little because of the room for profit.

Piece

cannaisseur
Bishop said:
hey guys bishop here also known as my old user stacks. anyways I find drugs and shit interesting as hell for some reason. but anyways what are your prices when you buy weed. Ive been a dealer for a few months now and I've been doing great. I'll share some stories in a sec, but first these are the prices around where im from:

1g: $20
3.5 G's : $50 to $60
4gs : $70 to $80
half an ounce (14 grams): $160 to $190
an ounce (28 grams): $270 to $330

------------

cool story:

so I started dealing about 10 months ago and so far I've made bank and have a lot saved up. but I'm smart. I get an ounce for $280 and sell pretty much any amount you need if I have it. i resell an O by the G and get $560 back. but here's the catch*** when i first buy an O I resell G's for $15 which helps me sell half an O in 1 day, and i sell weed with bouncy balls. BY FAR THE SMARTEST THING IVE EVER DONE. that way when you're high and don't have shit to do, you can play with a bouncy ball. unfortunately i have to stop selling because football is starting soon but it was good while it lasted.

I get pretty much what you sell for.

Gdkk

Prices I get in new York

1g: $15
3.5 G's : 45 to $50
4gs : $65 to $70
half an ounce (14 grams): $145 to $150
an ounce (28 grams): $2250 to $290