• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How is the hacking scene now?

Entitled

Onyx user!
Has anyone here received any good hacks lately?
I've been gone for a good minute. Recently found out there was an 80b/hr glitch in runescape. I also have noticed gold has dropped dramatically.

//Holy Shit
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTUje6nmpmU[/video]

Amped-

I don't know about an 80b but I believe there was an 80-100m/hf glitch that has been patched.

Amped-

I don't understand, when people find a glitch. Why in the world do they share it with everyone and their mother..?! -_- so much profit they could make if they could shut their mouth.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Amped- said:
I don't understand, when people find a glitch. Why in the world do they share it with everyone and their mother..?! -_- so much profit they could make if they could shut their mouth.

I wonder the exact same thing. If I found a glitch, not about making 80b or something, even if it was about getting 100m an hour, I'd never share it, I could just do it 2 hours and woot, $200 that I'd have right there. You could even make your life out of that.

Entitled

Onyx user!
The videos of stuff like this usually get released after its patched. I hope you guys realize that.

Zetryio

Onyx user!
Yeah it would be 80B an hour because you would be doing it with max cash. (Thats the glitch), with the maximum integer value in java. I got offered to do this glitch about 4 days ago lol, didn't have max cash at the time. But the thing is that jagex can trace it etc.

Also I just finished my new logger, wrote my own pin logger from scratch and its flawless. Better than anything on the market.

Eon

Onyx user!
I highly doubt anyone would've publicized it. Whether they did or didn't, the players who did abuse it got permed, which included players with 600+ days playtime.
Anyone who found it by accident were reset back to before the glitch.

Storm said:
I highly doubt anyone would've publicized it. Whether they did or didn't, the players who did abuse it got permed, which included players with 600+ days playtime.

The video op posted and what u say contradict

Eon

Onyx user!
Superman said:
Storm said:

No they don't?

Pichu

Onyx user!
Gold dropped because of the SOF 200m prize.
The scene is still the same,slowly decreasing as the number of retards falling for hacks have been reduced.

Storm said:
Superman said:
Storm said:

No they don't?

oops i read wrong mb

Chicken hut

Superman said:
80b an hour wtf? Do you guys mean 80m or 80,000,000,000????

Althou I'm hated i can still reply.
The glitch was that if you staked max cash and did not have space in your inv/pouch for 2 max stacks it would drop it
then he would trade it to the person the max cash and pick up another max cash stack

Then they go ge and make a phat offer for more space.