• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How do I tell her.

tattoo

User is banned.
@senpai @kowai pls So there's this girl who is fucking stunning, great personality and everything. I'm of course that nerd or w/e but I want to talk to her more and whatever but I think I have a little bit of a chance lol.
So basically, what's some shit I can talk about?
Also she says she doesn't want a bf because guys flirt a lot but honestly I'm not like that I'm just shy when it comes to girls.
Any advice?
Oh and @thirteen I'll tell you later xD
@pandas @seven @slay help pls

Mook

User is banned.
Tell her be like aye... Would you like to go catch a movie on Friday? A firm squeeze on the booty and dip. Nothing more nothing less.

Edit* the booty grab maybe a bad idea.. But Naah foreal just be like. Are you doing anything on Friday? Wanna go see a movie? She says no just be like. ok I'll try again tomorrow!

Senpai

User is banned.
Senpai here to help, I will make her notice you! Okay, so you want to know some stuff you can talk to her about? Just be yourself bro, get comfortable around her and just talk about your interests and passions. And ask about hers, you never know, you could both like a lot of the same stuff. Just get the conversation started like that. You also said your shy to girls. It may seem weird and stupid, but you can practice having a conversation, and just talking in general, to yourself or if you have a sister. The more you practice, hopefully that will make you better knowing what to say around her and to not be so shy. Also, whenever you see her, smile at her and make her notice that you're happy to see her. If she is in some of your classes, find a good time to approach her and talk to her, maybe towards the end of the class when you're waiting for the bell to ring. I don't know, I'm not very good at this kind of stuff, I could use some advice on this myself, lol.

Inori

Onyx user!
Tattoo said:
@senpai @kowai pls So there's this girl who is fucking stunning, great personality and everything. I'm of course that nerd or w/e but I want to talk to her more and whatever but I think I have a little bit of a chance lol.
So basically, what's some shit I can talk about?
Also she says she doesn't want a bf because guys flirt a lot but honestly I'm not like that I'm just shy when it comes to girls.
Any advice?
Oh and @thirteen I'll tell you later xD
@pandas @seven @slay help pls

w t f bro dont tell me later tell me now o.o!!! is it Michael's sister ;) ;) ;)

tattoo

User is banned.
Seven said:
Start off my pulling that number, man.
Already got that :p just don't know what to text about...
Thirteen said:
w t f bro dont tell me later tell me now o.o!!! is it Michael's sister ;) ;) ;)
Nah lmao someone in our school

tattoo

User is banned.
Seven said:
Well firstly, text her good morning tomorrow and text her about her day.

Ok I'll let you know how it goes and go from there :p

Senpai

User is banned.
@Tattoo Don't text her a lot though, sometimes that shit will get annoying if she isn't into you and it will make things worse/harder for you.

Inori

Onyx user!
Tattoo said:
Already got that :p just don't know what to text about...
Nah lmao someone in our school

Dont worry, I'll tell her u like her!!! first thing tomorrow morning imma spread rumours. gg fgt, payback :)

Jk but for real, you got to make yourself easy to talk to. Like a longggg time ago I was staying after art class an she has cheer so she told me that I'm easy to talk too and comfortable talking about her problems with me or some shit like that. That was the only time I ever spoke to her XD was a bit weird but yeah seems like she wants someone caring who she can talk about her problems too (dont count me on this tho)

tattoo

User is banned.
@senpai don't worry she takes ages to reply and I don't text her much so yea lmao.

Slay

User is banned.
Just talk to her like a normal person, like just a regular friend. Shit will happen after that man.

tattoo

User is banned.
Slay said:
Just talk to her like a normal person, like just a regular friend. Shit will happen after that man.

I do but idk how to get things moving and like take the next step

Hurt

Not sure, honestly. Had a similar situation to this a bit ago, and I tried to talk to her but she was popular and I assume usually too busy to respond, so after months of trying to catch her attention I gave up and just messaged her. It was like 2-3 paragraphs, and she responded something like "thanks, it means a lot".

The only advice I can give is to kill yourself because that's the option that I'm choosing.

tl;dr: I'm a nerd and a pretty girl doesn't want to talk to me, so I'm ending my life

Inori

Onyx user!
Yosemite said:
Not sure, honestly. Had a similar situation to this a bit ago, and I tried to talk to her but she was popular and I assume usually too busy to respond, so after months of trying to catch her attention I gave up and just messaged her. It was like 2-3 paragraphs, and she responded something like "thanks, it means a lot".

The only advice I can give is to kill yourself because that's the option that I'm choosing.

tl;dr: I'm a nerd and a pretty girl doesn't want to talk to me, so I'm ending my life

bitch pls. ill hook u up with some kid in my school's sister

Inori

Onyx user!
Yosemite said:
Ayyy, my man Thirteen comin through with the bitches!
lol u thought it was gonna be free??? hahaha funny. $20 for her number, $60 for date and $150 if date is successful :) so in total if everything goes right $230 and you got yourself a bitch

O F

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I've always been really insecure in situations like this even though I haven't been rejected since elementary.[/font]
Play hard to get. By that I mean make her want you, instead of it being the other way around.
Take interest in another girl, one of her friends would work best. wait for hints, they'll come.

or... give her hints, really really lowkey hints.

Good luck :)

Hurt said:

tell her you're gfx for FaZeClan #Known 
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]or[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]show her your mixtape.[/font]

zyph

Just wing it. If you try to plan it you're going to look so fucking awkward.

If you have her in any classes try to get into group projects with her then just talk then get her number.