• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How can i join "Malicious"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rud

Power member.
Just wondering, because malicious is dope asf.

Fedora

Malicious is by far the most exclusive group you could be apart of. My group is built on respect, loyalty, trust, friendship, and nothing else. Me and the members of Malicious are outspoken and unforgiving. Also, we want to set a path that no other group has gone before and hopefully accomplish being a role model during the process. Lastly, I will be letting one person into my group but they must be someone that can relate to me and my homies. We will no longer be taking applications. We plan to choose privately on who shall join. If you contact us asking to join, you will be blacklisted from our group.

Do that

Rud

Power member.
Fedora said:
Malicious is by far the most exclusive group you could be apart of. My group is built on respect, loyalty, trust, friendship, and nothing else. Me and the members of Malicious are outspoken and unforgiving. Also, we want to set a path that no other group has gone before and hopefully accomplish being a role model during the process. Lastly, I will be letting one person into my group but they must be someone that can relate to me and my homies. We will no longer be taking applications. We plan to choose privately on who shall join. If you contact us asking to join, you will be blacklisted from our group.

Do that

Understood, thanks for that clear up.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
You have to be really low quality.

Julian

Power member.
Who cares, this forum is going downhill anyways.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Sadly groups are nothing but userbars these days. Gone are the days when they actually had a purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.