• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hotmail Checker Program. 100% Stable. [ONLY $10!]

Agonyyy

User is banned.

HotChecker

What does it do?

Checks the availability of hotmails emails.

How fast?
On my connection, Around 1500 names in 3minutes.

Is it stable?
Yes, it has never once crashed on me.

Easy to use? 
Yes, it has just has 3 buttons.

How do you check for un/av usernames? 
Import a .txt list of words you'd like checked, then simply press start!

What does it look like?

uePlOEX.jpg

Description: The bot will cycle through your entire list of hotmail accounts and check for which one's work and which one's do not. This list needs to be in a .txt file.

The bot will ask you where you want to save the list of working emails and then you're all set!

How much is it? 
It's merely $10 PayPal/BTC *PayPal is a preferred payment method

What you're purchasing: 
* HotChecker
* Virus Scan
* Any guidance you need

If you guys like this I will keep updating it as well as bring more bots/programs to the table. in hopes of one day being like @coder :)

TOS: All purchases are final. Any chargeback will result in the filing of a scam report. There will be no refunds. This program is 100% functional and any claim of failure must be provided with active proof. I can help troubleshoot/instruct you with how to use it. 

Gen

User is banned.
@Fedoras has one of these, you guys should race them.

galaxies

:) :) looks very nice, i like the way you did the thread too, good shit. will be buying

Gen

User is banned.
hello my friends today i will be selling u a public checker

Hurt

So you hope to be like @"coder"? Well I can tell you one thing and that's you won't get anywhere selling public checkers. Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Agonyyy

User is banned.
Hurt said:
So you hope to be like @"coder"? Well I can tell you one thing and that's you won't get anywhere selling public checkers. Best of luck in your future endeavours.

lmfao i had no clue this was even public.im going to try making a few things myself.

Hurt

Agony said:
lmfao i had no clue this was even public.im going to try making a few things myself.

I think it would be cool to see you get into coding, it's a very good skill to acquire. Things like checkers are easy to make, for sites like twitter, facebook, etc. I suggest you start off there and then once you've got that down move onto something more difficult like finding out banned users on IG. Good luck man!

Gen

User is banned.
Agony said:

Next time don't try get a few $$ without putting in the work.

Jake

We all know this isn't his, so to make sure it was safe for people to use, I checked the source and it looks good! I believe it uses SendKeys within Firefox, so it will use your keyboard to type. You will have to let it run over night or whenever you're not using your computer while it checks for available emails.