• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[HOT] Want a chance to win exuberant? [COMPETITION]

E-Book

Hey, you're all thinking, you aren't allowed to do this. I actually have proof of Prodigy saying I can.If you check the second post then feel free to PM anything.

To win you MUST enter $1 into the competition.

RULES:
You MUST send the payment as a "GIFT"
You MUST not chargeback.

INFO:
Basically it's simple to understand. You give me $1 and then I choose a number from www.random.org and who-ever's number is chosen from the site gets Exuberant + all the money left over. I am making no profit unless you wish to leave some behind for myself.
There will be 20 spaces to enter from so be quick or your number might be chosen first. I will have the number the person has chosen beside their name.

TO ENTER:
You must PM me for my paypal account.
You must add a side-note once sending the money with your Dark-Forums username in it so I can add you to the list.
Post here before PMing me.

ENTRIES!
2. Tasemu
4. Tasemu
12. Tasemu
18. Tasemu
20. Tasemu

Goodluck to everyone!​

E-Book

5 per person. The more the better. If you put in 5 then you get 5 numbers and have more of a chance of winning. Sorry to hear about your paypal.

I spose ill start this ball rolling. ^^

PM'ed you for 5 entries.

P.S. Comon people stop being so stingy and support your community! ^^

E-Book

Come on, we need entries to get the forum going. Put this link in your signature and things.

Assangha

Going to suck if Tas is the only name that can be drawn. SEND HIM DA MOONIES GUISE!

Assangha said:
Going to suck if Tas is the only name that can be drawn. SEND HIM DA MOONIES GUISE!

Its should be mandatory for staff to enter this -.-

I mean they have the responsibility dont they lol?

Assangha

Tasemu said:
Assangha said:

Wanna lend me $1? :p I'm not staff btw.

Assangha said:
Tasemu said:
Assangha said:

Wanna lend me $1? :p I'm not staff btw.

Nice dodge.

Yeah thats a good point. If i have already bought my maximum amount, can i buy spots for other ppl?

P.S. Where is this money being spent?

E-Book

Man. said:
I'll buy 2 spots, 1 for Ass, 1 for me. If he wants me too.

Yes you can buy spots for other people.

Tasemu said:
Yeah thats a good point. If i have already bought my maximum amount, can i buy spots for other ppl?

You can buy spots for others even if you have maximum. the money isn't spent anywhere. It's giving to someone to get exuberant on DF and the rest goes the them.

Kyle said:
Man. said:
I'll buy 2 spots, 1 for Ass, 1 for me. If he wants me too.

Yes you can buy spots for other people.

Tasemu said:

You can buy spots for others even if you have maximum. the money isn't spent anywhere. It's giving to someone to get exuberant on DF and the rest goes the them.

Ok sounds cool to me. ^^

E-Book

Alright, you know where to send the money. Just PM with the names of the people and get them to give a number also.