• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hostgator lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
So for the first time hostgator actually did me wrong. I made two hatchling accounts on the 15th cancelled them both on the 15th and than made a baby account. So I paid a total of 7.16, 7.16, 9.95 which is 24.27 I supposed to get 14.32 credited to me account as a refund from the two hatchling accounts. However I only received one. It took me about an hour or talking to a support rep but at the end he knew I was right, and helped me out. I could tell that he was way frustrated, and pissed at the end of the call though. lol

Anyways I figured I would make a thread on this since I just spent so long on the phone plus it was a bit interesting proving a support rep wrong, and what not. lol

Jon

User is banned.
Lol, funny how they have hatchling accs, and baby accs. What is the diffrence? And was he indian?

Philly

Power member.
Jon said:
Lol, funny how they have hatchling accs, and baby accs. What is the diffrence? And was he indian?

More bandwidth space and all that... Also no he was american, and named like Stacey or something like that. Hostgator only has american support reps. Their office is in Texas.

kittrad

Right now, I see that they are throwing out the best deals out there but their tech support could have done a better job. I guess that's what we get for what we paid for.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.