• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Homie unban part 2

Homie unban

This is a pardon request for homie the God. 
I got comprised the first time because the email on my FK was jacked by someone that jacked all my stuff a long time ago. 

Then it got compromised again because I didn't verify the email, it was about 3 in the morning when you unbanned me so I wasn't thinking right which then led for the same guy just to reset my account again and scam two people. The next day I comprised these two, one of them being banned as well. 

So yeah it was my fault for getting compromised twice cos I'm a retard. But it would be cool if you could help me out again and I will get my account sorted. 

Skype - password 

Philly

Power member.
RE: Homie unban

Did you ever make things right with those scammed, you never really got into this besides perhaps in the second to last sentence but there was a grammar error if so.

Homie_temp1

@philly it won't let me reply to the other thread. Yes I did pay back both of them, but now I can't even remember who they are, one of them was banned a few days after for being a multi, but I have no evidence of that obviously. You can even check the ip's of my account it should link to an old member that was banned for scamming, if not he must have used a vpn. You can contact me by Skype 'password' if you need more information. Hopefully you unban me 

Homie.  

Philly

Power member.
Upon being unbanned you will be stripped of all your membership upgrades, donation awards and any other on-site item you may have once had. If you do anything that breaks our rules again you shall receive another ban but be ineligible to be pardoned back.